Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Glenn Broadway

Yeah, but that had no helmet IIRC. And we all know that's the important part!

Glenn Broadway

Well done Judge Burdis!

COMMANDO FORCES

Original Rookie Judge Anderson Skate Park Armour - 004 - 70 bids - £1,386.67 outbid by £18

Original Driver (Porteus Steenkamp) Complete Costume & Accessories - 032 - 16 bids £71.00
A win for the Cellar and only beacuse this is my size in every piece of clothing and shoes. How lucky
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Sherman Kid

Don't believe this !!! :o

Just bought the original Caleb complete outfit for £285, thought I had absolutely no chance and it would go for way way higher-cheap as chips.Thrilled to bits.

COMMANDO FORCES

Original Prototype Judge Helmet - 103 - 80 bids - £2,550.00

JOE SOAP

Well done! Now you can be thrown from a great height, in style.

Spikes

Congrats to those that have won summat! (I must admit though id have thought CF would be snagging items left, right and centre by now...).
Been outbidded a few times, looks like i shant be getting owt,  :(

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 February, 2013, 05:15:47 PM
Original Driver (Porteus Steenkamp) Complete Costume & Accessories - 032 - 16 bids £71.00
A win for the Cellar and only beacuse this is my size in every piece of clothing and shoes. How lucky

Those sketchers, ballet pants and matching wifebeater are preserved for the benefit of all fandom. Now is the time to consider making your collection a bequest to the nation.

COMMANDO FORCES

You have to keep an eye on what's being revealed as this stuff closes. One Lawmaster ends soon but another has just gone up!

Link Prime

Quote from: sauchie on 05 February, 2013, 06:01:12 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 February, 2013, 05:15:47 PM

Those sketchers, ballet pants and matching wifebeater are preserved for the benefit of all fandom. Now is the time to consider making your collection a bequest to the nation.

Sounds like Bennet's outfit from 'Commando'!  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

#Judge Jack watch what stuff is going for as a lot of stuff is being put on again this week that is exactly the same, like the cadet, medic and control uniforms. That way you can get a good idea as to what you can expect to win with, or you would hope so!

COMMANDO FORCES

Original Hero Lawmaster Motorcycle "MC01 / Z158" - 220 - 28 bids - £5,301.55  :o

JOE SOAP

The other one's in better condition.

MR. ELIMINATOR

It's incredible the amount of detail put into this film. They even did signs with taxi fair on them.