Main Menu

5 portraits in 5 days - Any requests?

Started by James Dilworth, 27 January, 2015, 10:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

Only six minutes to midnight gonna get a deadline day after all.will James submit atalia jaegir intime.

James Dilworth

Day 5 - Jaegir

3rd attempt at Jaegir.  Had to call it a day 'cos it was driving me a bit bonkers.

Zenith 666

Ha nicely timed James.more superb work.5 super works but it's Ace Garp for me.now for your next five portraits I'd like the Gronk,Kazan,no 5 from mechanis......  :)

Fungus

The subject matter drove you bonkers or the sheer grind of 5 daily portraits ?!
If the former, did the least outlandish subject give you less to get your teeth into? On the face of it a more human subject should be more "routine" but lacks the quirkiness of the others. Did wonder how it would turn out as we've only ever seen Coleby's Jaegir.

A huge treat, anyway, thanks JD. I agree that the Garp is the pick of the bunch. Very disturbing and impressive...

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

ZenArcade

This has been a riveting romp through some of my favourite prog characters. Well done James for 5 days of smiles. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Colin YNWA

Quote from: James Dilworth on 02 February, 2015, 11:59:01 PM

3rd attempt at Jaegir.  Had to call it a day 'cos it was driving me a bit bonkers.

Yet still it really works! Excellent stuff. Well done for making it and here's to the next time... oh go on!

James Dilworth

Quote from: Fungus on 03 February, 2015, 01:36:00 AM
The subject matter drove you bonkers or the sheer grind of 5 daily portraits ?!
If the former, did the least outlandish subject give you less to get your teeth into? On the face of it a more human subject should be more "routine" but lacks the quirkiness of the others. Did wonder how it would turn out as we've only ever seen Coleby's Jaegir.

The piece wasn't working out how I wanted and I'd been staring at it most of the day.  I'll probably try again in the next couple of days.     

ZenArcade

C'mon James we want more. But pace yourself and give of your best. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dandontdare

Five slices of arsomness there. If I was wearing a cap, I'd doff it to you sir!

James Dilworth

Quote from: ZenArcade on 03 February, 2015, 06:04:33 PM
C'mon James we want more. But pace yourself and give of your best. Z

Don't worry, Zen.  With all the compliments I'm getting here and 39 LIKES on my Facebook page I've gotten a real taste for fame!

Now I just have to kick back, sit on my ever expanding arse and fortune is sure to follow!

Buttonman

Top stuff  give that man a star scan residency! What's your Facebook handle? All the James Dilworths it offers me don't look like they are you. Cheers!

James Dilworth

Quote from: Buttonman on 03 February, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
Top stuff  give that man a star scan residency! What's your Facebook handle? All the James Dilworths it offers me don't look like they are you. Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/dilworthcomics

maryanddavid

Liked and cheers for a great run of Star Scan's, as the Buttonman said, more!