Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

JTurner

Great work Archie. I love the insane amount of detail. I bet you're hoping that not all the pages will need to be so in-depth!

michael kennedy

kylestrahm

Neil McClements

Thanks all, I appreciate all your positive comments.

Chris your constant and stylish output always inspires me. That Robin Hood was glorious the other day!

Jturner I actually proposed extra pages so I could go detail mad, all my own doing. Unsure if it'll turnaround and bite me on the ass?

Neil shall I put you down to the ever growing list for a print at TB? Free to you of course!

JTurner

As long as you're enjoying the work! It reminded me of an inside jacket illustration on my Japanese edition of Akira.

pauljholden

SlĂ ine, penmandnink sketch photographed and enlarged in procreate on thenipadmand coloured with me finger.

Apologies for the massive size - posting it from ipad.

Matt Timson

Probably the only thread on the board that it's still a pleasure for me to wade through. Some nice work on show, as usual.
Pffft...

markchilly

Hi Everyone,

My latest efforts.

Cheers

JTurner

I'm surprised this place hasn't imploded under the strain of general awesomeness.

PJ - I hate Apple, but your work makes me like the iPad, damn you.

Mark - Halloween greetings cards, please.

MenschMaschine

I'm currently painting a couple of pages of Slaine,trying to bring character back to a more primitive approach...I can't top the high-tech visual of Mr.Langley's version so back to the cave:P

conceptboy

A quick 30 minute Photoshop speed paint of a judge... NOT Dredd as I am not a great fan of his!!!

Comments always welcome as you are to visit my updated website...

www.batteredbug.co.uk

Cheers

Darren Stephens

Nice work all. Lovely images everywhere you look in this thread of late.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

NeilFord

Hell's teeth, what a brilliant thread! Wonderful work all...

I been a pencilling of late, for a wee book I'm writing / illustrating...

Better quality image here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/neil_ford/8153329886/sizes/h/in/photostream/

conceptboy

Hey Neil, love the pencils.... My view is that pencil drawings always hold more feeling than the final inked illustrations... Sadly I've not picked a pencil up for years... It's all Wacom tablets now days!...I would be lost without the undo feature!!!

Post more pencils I can never see enough of them

Cheers!