Main Menu

Disconnected Press - Launching at Bristol, featuring forum folk galore!

Started by Lady Festina, 29 March, 2012, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Still pissed my title suggestion "Richard McAuliffe and lesser fuckers" was bounced back. Maybe it was thought this wouldnt appeal to the kids or would just be seen as a blatant attempt to sell it to hot goth chicks.

Anyway, seen my story in it's entirety and its stunning. Well, to look at anyway. Script could probably do with more boobs.

Looking forward to checking out the hard copy and seeing what else is in there as always good to see more stuff from the depressingly talented Stu.Art

Lady Festina

Sadly, bluemeanie, your suggested title didn't make it into the Disconnected Inbox. Shame.... Likewise, your suggestion of increased boobage, although I will mention this at the next editorial meeting ;-)

Anyone who wants an update and to see our shiny new covers (!!), have a look at http://www.disconnectedpress.co.uk.

Matt Timson

Quote from: Lady Festina on 29 April, 2012, 09:37:15 PM
Latest on Disconnected Press: well, we made it to print deadline and everything is now in the hands of Stuart at UK Comics. The last week before deadline was nerve-wracking as all hell....

Still, the latest news (and some teasers) is on the website: www.disconnectedpress.co.uk. This includes news of our cover artist..... (who some of you love and some of you can't help but have arguments with)...

Roll on Bristol for the Big Launch!!

The one year I won't be going to Bristol!

Good luck with it, guys!
Pffft...

Bolt-01

Very interested in these, especially as I know that the festers have put a lot into this.

bluemeanie

Kev Levell

Hoagy

Would like to thank Lizzie and those at Disconnected, for sending me my comp and enabling me to see how my work comes out in good stock paper. It gives a good watermark for future anticipations.

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract