Main Menu

Dexters' Midnight Runners.

Started by seeneester, 07 December, 2002, 02:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

I was up really late last night/this morning with chronic insomnia, and passed the time extending the record thread. Imagine my horror when I found it had all been in vain, and Wake had deleted nearly all my drivel. I am now going to sleep for at least a thousand years, (even tiny cartoon megalomaniacs need their sleep you know) and hopefully when I arise it will all have been a bad dream. Don't forget to give me a wake-up call.

Night, night.

Dexter

Queen Firey-Bou

Don't chew worry mr Seeeneester, when you awake, the lovely thrread will be beeg & huge again. sweet dreams

seeneester

Queen Firey-Bou

Laaa lAAAALAA LAA Hack lurghh la l ackk aarghhhhh mac uggg.....er..i tried my best i think i should go to fame academy to practice.mebbe.

seeneester

Zzzzz..must..zzz...destroy...zzz...Wake...zzzz...

Queen Firey-Bou

WAKEY WAKKKEY...you were having a very very bad dream seen', i thought i better WAKE before something very bad happened. are you nice an aWAKE now?

I'd sing you to sllleeeeep again, but have to go out...night night.

judge dreddd

Capt.Zeep

come on arleen wo wo come on arleen

...no I was going to say something but no it's a bit risque...

2000AD Online

judge dreddd

giggle giggle ha ha cant stop laughing

Quirkafleeg

JayzusB.Christ

I'd love to give you my old Bart Simpson alarm clock that repeatedly shouts 'Yo, dude! Wake up and get out of bed!' You'd like that, wouldn't you?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

karne

Screaming "GET UP YOU LAZY GIT" should do the trick. It works for me anyway.

2000AD Online

or have a younger sibling throw a bucket of water over you

Queen Firey-Bou

I thought the idea was to get the poor wee meglomaniac to sleep? so he gets a better mental state & stops harbouring dangerous & destructive thoughts towards a certain someone...WE must save him from himself.