Main Menu

A None too special announcement.

Started by seeneester, 29 December, 2002, 10:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

How about all of us stop-in's arrange to meet in the chatroom at around 12.10 am on New Years Day to wish each other all the bestest, and to behave in a raucous fashion with no regard for the neighbouring chatrooms.
All in favour post here.

Capt.Zeep

Demon Chicken

But how many of us will be anywhere near a computer at the time?

seeneester

Check dis owt!

Link: http://www.gremlynz.com/uk/products.asp?madeby=NEW" target="_blank">Hold on to your wallets!

http://www.gremlynz.com/photos/ZIRK.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

and we can all link arms & sing "should old aquaintence be forgotten tra la la aa"

tho i suspect i might not have got home from the night before & will be comatose in a ditch somewhere...but my thoughts will be with yous...

seeneester

God, I must sound really desperate now.

Devons Daddy

God, I must sound really desperate now.

not at all, if any of us for what ever reason are near a PC. come in and say hi.better to do it amongst friends then a bunch of people you have never heard of.

i will be working and happy to log in and to say happy new year.
we are having a few friends over again here at the club as we did at christmas only 400 that night though.

sometimes i am forced to justify my free internet access. this night would be one such occassion.
:~)

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

Sadly, I wont be able to make it. some friends of ours are moving to the south cast (from the midlands) early in the new year, and they are having a farewell New year.

For those of you around: only two more weeks to the next prog (too long)

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

dave6795

Queen Firey-Bou

But seeneeester where are youuuuu ! i thought we were going to have a party.... i got out of bed & put on my best goonie & everything.

bedrag-eldy , hungover & all alone , Your scruffy warrioooor queen