Main Menu

It’s Bliiiiiind Daaate!

Started by seeneester, 02 January, 2003, 02:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

Right here's the premise:

A Blind Date style show involving 2K characters, presented by Miss Joe Black former operative of P.E.S.T. (how many of you remember him?).

Your task is to create a scenario or two involving one male and three female, or one female and three male 2K characters. Don't forget to put their chosen destination, and a possible follow up post regarding what they thought of each other.

Try not to do too many Dredd one's though, as variety is as they say the spice of life. Actually Paul Atreides might beg to differ on that last bit, but there you go.

I would have done a scenario myself, but as I went off the idea as I was typing this, I'd be rather surprised if you do.

Queen Firey-Bou

i need gorgeous graham to explain it to me again....

Quirkafleeg

You having Ditch the Bitch or whatever the new rule is (not that I ever watch it of course...).

Bolt-01

This could work as a newspaper style strip. Devlin could choose ladies for a while, none of whom would return for a chat on the sofa. This carries on until Devlin chooses Durham Red. When Cilla asks about Devlin the next week, Durham just smiles and licks her lips.

Rotts

Queen Firey-Bou

But devlin choosing ladies ?? shouldn't he get to pick from dale, barrymore & norton ?

Buddy

I can see it now.

CILLA:
Ello chuck, tell us yer name and where yus com from..

DEATH:
Helllooo Ccccillla. My name isss Death and I'm from Deathworld.

CILLA:
Brill chuck, and what a sexy, husky voice you have luv. Well we've got three lovley ladies here tonight for you to choose from so go ahead 'n' ask yur first question.

DEATH:
Hello girlsssss, I am a sssuperfiend from another dimension, hell bent on the desstruction offf mankinndd and after a long day purging the life esssence from my victimmmsss I'm jussst dead beat, my question issss: What would you do to help me relaxxxssssss?

And that quessstion goesss to number threeeeee.

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.ximoc.co.uk

Smiley

CILLA:
Ooh! Awright number three, worra you gotta say to that then?

NUMBER THREE:
Izzat the bony fellah? Ah jes' knew this purty dress would work. Ya got this comin', Deathy. C'mere an' pucker up.

DEATH:
Errr... perhapss you are missstaken, er... misss?

NUMBER THREE:
Izzat so?

*BOK!*

Quirkafleeg