Main Menu

Dreddcon. Will you be there? YES/NO

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 30 September, 2005, 06:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Obviously you're not a golfer.

paulvonscott

I won't be there to get drunk and bore people to death with my rants.  Which from my perspective, is a shame!

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Max Kon

Jonathan O

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. First time for me too,

Wake

>Its my first time and I'm v.excited. Will there be
>old progs for sale as well as artwork? Also do you
>have to take your own paper for Sketches or do the
>artists have their own?
>
I'll be there this evening from about 8-8:30 and tomorrow all day I hope (but not the evening).

I'm not sure if there are any back prog merchants. I don't think there were last year.

I've just bought myself another A5 sketch pad in case I do really well and fill my current one. It's certainly the norm to bring something for the artist to draw on, but they should have the pens/pencils.

Cheers,

Wake

Noisybast

Not going, and not happy about that!
I'm as skint as a very skint thing.

There were back progs on sale last year - they were in the presentation hall bit. I bought the full run of The Slavers of Druule.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dark Jimbo

No and annoyed about it as ever. Still yet to go.
@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

Yes. I really think so. Even if it's raining.
STRIKE !!!

Lord Running Clam

Queen Firey-Bou

It starts to dawn, & sink in, the words "sketches" & "fabry" open a deeep pyschological chasm of horror, no i won't be there........

Even alien prOn texts from the filthy squaxx at the nerve centre canst not sooth my angst .... " sketches & fabry " ARGHGHGHGHHHHhhhhhhGGGGG. ! ! !

not even a big smoooochy smooo from olde green bonce would do.

i think youre all rubbish, shed con is rubbish, oxford is rubbish, dredd-con is rubbish, fondeling Carlos's art is rubbish. comparing arm muscles with bisley is rubbish. getting a sketch from fabry would be.....nnuurggglrzzzkkk*@KrrKK ARGFHGHGHHHHHHhGGGGG!

( have a great time ya'all ! , x x )

Will I. Cooling

I'll be there, but only till about 5ish (how long do you think I'd need to give for a taxi ride to the station?). First time I've gone, so I'm pretty excited.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Will I. Cooling

going, not gone-going!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Mangamax

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Definately. Probably not bothering with the portfolio session because I spent the sumer doing illustrations rather then actual comics. Shame as I'm doing Dredd for college, might bring that if anyone wants a look.

Bringing some stuff to get signed, paying off Gary and buying a few fanzibes.