Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid Round 2 - Bryan Talbot or Kev O’Neill

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 January, 2021, 06:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huey2

Tomorrow, I might say O'Neill but today...

Bryan Talbot. His work on Nemesis Book 6 is phenomenal. Those images of characters staring out at the sunset as the world ends have been seared into my mind. I find it impossible to walk along the local beach without recalling them.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Rogue Judge

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Kev. It'd be a photo-finish if I was including non-2000AD work in my decision, but I'm not.

Andrew_J

I have to say Bryan Talbot on this occasion.  His Nemesis and Luther Arkwright still blow me away.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 January, 2021, 08:00:03 PM
Kev. It'd be a photo-finish if I was including non-2000AD work in my decision, but I'm not.

Of course you aren't. If you were your vote, every vote you have ever made and the votes of all your family and loved one's would be stricken from the records and you would be hunted in the street like the dog you'd become... or something like that...

Andrew_J

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 12 January, 2021, 10:30:31 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 12 January, 2021, 08:00:03 PM

Of course you aren't. If you were your vote, every vote you have ever made and the votes of all your family and loved one's would be stricken from the records and you would be hunted in the street like the dog you'd become... or something like that...

Um, forget I mentioned Luther Arkwright...

Sean SD

Timothy

Link Prime

Link Prime

Quote from: Huey2 on 12 January, 2021, 02:33:21 PM
I find it impossible to walk along the local beach without recalling them.

Try a nudist beach this year, Poindexter.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

DrJomster

I'm sorry, these choices are getting impossible!

I'm going with Kevin though. By a nose.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.