Main Menu

So are we back, or what?

Started by Mike Carroll, 22 September, 2006, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

man, thought it was some thing I did! forgot the site was goigng to be moved.  Glad its back.

CU Radbacker

Queen Firey-Bou

yo yo !  

nasty that i am, i was kindof glad when i heard the board was down, cos it meant i wasnt missing all the stuff ive not been missing, as in you've not missed much.

and i'm even more loath to come any where near here now that origins stuffs on-going, as i'm at least TEN progs behind & can't join in & don't wanna know no spoilers.

so i'm not back til november or so, I'm busy don chew knooww.

but big waves HI & hugs to all the nice cool people whom i'm missing. x x

smuggly busy Bou. x

Emperor

A while ago I reported that the site timed out in FireFox but worked fine in Internet Explorer. Oddly during the troubles the site worked fine in FF on both the mysql subdomain and then when the main site came back up. The only glitch seemed to be that the front page of the message board wasn't showing the most recent post.

After the recent little outage the most recent posts in each forum are showing but the site now just times out again in FF. This suggests it might be a caching thing which sort of rings a bell (as I may have run into it myself). Then again if it is only me then its not a big deal and I can just use IE again.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Wake

I'm using Firefox now with no problems. I've just increased the amount of message sorting on the index page to make sure the most recent post for each category is shown.

Cheers,

Wake