Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

A page of Dredd doodles utilising a pen and four of my seven colouring pencils. I really must get some more art gear, grud only knows where I put all the stuff I used to have.

I, Cosh

Quote from: "mogzilla"
Quote from: "King Trout"How's he going to pull that trigger and hold the gun, with only two fingers?

I put it to you, sir, that your zombie robot pirate nazi is seriously flawed!
 ;)

- Trout
IG-88 managed.
Magnets.
We never really die.

Peter Wolf

Get rid of the Nunchukas and use the other arm to hold and fire the gun.

Problem solved.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SuperSurfer

Anyone remember the old Brian Bolland website? He would include amazing step by step images of his progress on cover artwork. It was surprising to see that he would spend much time to get proportions correct, he would redo different parts of an image over and over until he got it right etc. It's easy to think that the pros just knock up the artwork effortlessly, but they too can agonise over getting things to work. Bolland is so skillful that one could almost think his art was done effortlessly, especially his later work which I would say is more minimalist in the inking.

SuperSurfer

Good drawing of a fatty, Kerrin. Three wheeler?

M.I.K.

Stabilisers?

The evil mushroom duck is the stuff of nightmares.

Peter Wolf

Dark Jimbo

All fired up about Pat Mills in general after the Zarjaz thread, I give you Ukko versus a Shoggey Beast...

(It's probably obvious I couldn't for the life of me remember what Shoggeys actually look like.)

Incidentally, blinding wolf there, Peter!
@jamesfeistdraws

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

TheEdge

I'm jealous

All my doodles look like turds with smilie faces.
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

mogzilla

Quote from: "peterwolf"
ride a cock horse pete?

Kerrin

Class wolfman Peter.

That Ukko and shoggy beast is very impressive Jimbo. Lovely line work, do you do that directly onto your computer with a tablet or scan a pencil sketch and then ink it?  Definitely looks like a shoggy to me. They have a very discernable dentistry.

Oh, and it is indeed a three wheeled fatty, not only does he eat to excess, he's a pisshead as well.

TordelBack

You talented bastards make me sick, the lot of you.  Sick, I tell you.  Confine your shameless flaunting to the art comp threads where at least we get to formally judge you.

(Amazing stuff, great thread).

M.I.K.

Quote from: "TheEdge"I'm jealous

All my doodles look like turds with smilie faces.

Funny you should say that....

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "mogzilla"
Quote from: "peterwolf"
ride a cock horse pete?

I am not sure that i like the sound of that.......