Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 5 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 October, 2020, 06:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy B

Colin YNWA

I have no idea, beyond top spot which I think I can spot how this one will go. So get your votes in today as I think this one is very close for second spot and they could make a difference before I count up in the morning.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Sean SD

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Voting Closed

Well I thought Tiernan Trevallion had this sown up early but it turned out to be a real three horse race, though new comer Andrea Mutti got vote as well. In the end though the result went for the first time the way of my predictions and my votes as well as

Tiernan Trevallion

and

David Taylor

qualify. Special mention though needs to be made to Ben Wilsher whose worked pushed them all the way.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 26 October, 2020, 06:39:31 AM
This is going to be a 3 horse race

Ha! Our posts crossed, but yes you called it, it was incredibly close.

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 26 October, 2020, 06:41:51 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 26 October, 2020, 06:39:31 AM
This is going to be a 3 horse race

Ha! Our posts crossed, but yes you called it, it was incredibly close.

Ben Wilsher just missed out with literary 2 votes splitting the 3 candidates. This was one tough one and a diffuclt one too choose from
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.