Main Menu

Game in biiiiiig trouble?

Started by Keef Monkey, 08 February, 2012, 09:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Fucksticks! I've had the special edition pre-ordered with them since before Xmas. Thats it, wont be going back to Game until they're almost dead, then I'll pick their bones clean for much cheapness like I did with Zavvi & Woolies.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Roger Godpleton

No Mario Party 9 either and it looks like Nintendo have pulled all their upcoming releases. They'd better have SFXT next week...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

radiator

Shame that they'll be taking Gamestation with them - used to quite like that shop, they had better prices, fairer offers for trade-ins and less overall bullshit than Game.

Buddy

Quote from: radiator on 08 February, 2012, 10:11:55 PM
I heard they have just secured some investment, guaranteeing their short term future...

They're living on borrowed time though, as are HMV.

Id be sad to see them go, but in all honesty I very rarely buy any form of media on the high street any more.

The HMV in my town (Bangor , Norn Iron) closed without notice... there one week, gone the next.

There was a GameStop beside it that also closed a few weeks later.

Roger Godpleton

Just ordered the 360 N7 off Amazon, word is that they're going like hotcakes.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jared Katooie

Link Prime

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 29 February, 2012, 08:09:10 PM
WHERE THE HELL IS DEUS EX?!
Watchu talkin bout Willis? It's goin dirt cheap in just about every high street store I've seen (€16)!

Jared Katooie

Not the original. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It's not anywhere. Gamestop don't even have it in their online store.

Link Prime

That's the one I meant dude.
Just checked Play.com there, it's going for €16.49 (about £14 of yer funny money).

betel_uk

James Stacey

craploads everywhere in Cardiff. Ususally about a tenner cos its a wee bit shite.

Dr Feeley Good

Zavvi were doing it brand new at 9.99

Jared Katooie

Ahhh. Crap. Sorry, sorry. I forgot the most important part. I need the PC version. That's why I'm having problems.

Every other format is having a Deus Ex jamberoo, but there is nary a nanite to be found in the PC sections of the shops.

Still, I was in the other day and it looks like they've got some more copies of Theme Hospital in.

Jared Katooie

Thanks Rog. Not sure if they deliver over the water, but worth checking out.