Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Just about finished replacing my original art images on CAF - (removing the blurred and badly cropped images with decent scans, which hopefully show the art off better). please feel free to check them out,  :D

ming

One more from me - this should be my last for a while, if I have any sense (do I? DO I?  No.)

The Ronster.

Chopper.

'Nuff said.

:o

Spikes

Very nice that is too, david. i bidded on this my self but as it was mid-month i couldnt afford to chase it. (wish i had now, but hey...) probably my fave ron smith dredd story, ever. :)

Richmond Clements

I'll have to take some pics of ours and get them up here.

Greg M.

Quote from: ming on 06 September, 2011, 03:45:22 PM
One more from me - this should be my last for a while, if I have any sense (do I? DO I?  No.)

The Ronster.

Chopper.

'Nuff said.

You little devil, ming, that's another absolute cracker for your increasingly enviable collection: prime Ron genius. Things have been quite quiet on the collecting front for me, recently... it's strange having money left at the end of the month. ;)

Spikes

This little beauty was hiding away on e-bay france so maybe not many saw it.....?
but really pleased to receive it through the post today, (classic gibson featuring joe in every panel!)

theres a better scan on my CAF page btw.

ming

Nice page, Iain.  I remember seeing that one kicking about a while back - wrongly labelled if I remember right... I've got another page on the way (nothing major, but nice); will post it up after a trip away next week.

Devons Daddy

I have a few pages, all framed up and displayed as they deserve to be.

I realise the sun does them no favours, but to hide them away truly pains me. hence I display them in the play room. shall take some pics, and post, this time i will do it!!! ( note to self, GET IT DONE)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

ming

Return to Armageddon, Prog 185 (last page from episode one).  Jesus Redondo = Class Act.

This stuff scared the crap out of me as a kid, by the way.

:)

Buddy

Found some original art I forgot I even had in a recent house move.

Will get pics up as soon as I get organized enough.

ming

Quote from: Buddy on 19 October, 2011, 03:55:14 PM

How does that happen?   :o

Too much art or just misplaced and forgotten about?  Looking forward to seeing what you dig up, anyway.

Buddy

Quote from: ming on 20 October, 2011, 09:55:50 AM
Quote from: Buddy on 19 October, 2011, 03:55:14 PM

How does that happen?   :o

Too much art or just misplaced and forgotten about?  Looking forward to seeing what you dig up, anyway.

Just put it in sotrage when I got it and simply forgot I had it.

Nice stuff too... A Flint Dredd page and some Rufus Dredd at Christmas stuff and various sketches.

I'll be getting them framed up and on display in my new pad as soon as I get everything else sorted.

Pics to follow.

COMMANDO FORCES

ALL original art should be framed asp and on display, it's a crime to not do so  :'(

Richmond Clements

Okay then...
Excuse some of these pictures, some are a bit blurry and have weird reflections as I couldn't be bothered moving them to take the snaps.
This is what's on the walls at the moment and a couple of pics I already had on my photobucket.
First off, a scan of a page from Cabs by Dom Reardon:

Dante page by Simon Fraser:

Insurrection:

Lenny Zero:

Deadlock:

Shimurai:

Rogue by PJ:

Rogue by Steve Dillon:

Red Seas:

Strontium Dog:

Kingdom cover:

And also, not strictly 2000AD, but nevertheless...

Dogbreath cover by Simon Coleby:

And a page from the Slainé strip 'A Deep Abyss' drawn by Nick Dyer and written by me:

There's more stuff too. I'll maybe get it out and take pics later.

Fatboydale

Something dug out from the Vault , a missing McMahon Dp Fink / Hersey ,and no its not for sale ...well at least until im skint or dead .