Main Menu

Portal 2 Co-Op

Started by Cyberleader2000, 27 June, 2012, 11:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 05 July, 2012, 07:17:21 PM
Aha - it now says invitation sent...so when you accept we can arrange to co-op.

you free this weekend caus I can play then
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

Sorry, didn't see your post in time!  I had my friends settings turned off in Steam as well, but have now turned them on.  I can be available this evening 7-9pm, Thursday any time during the day, or at the weekend.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 10 July, 2012, 11:13:42 AM
Sorry, didn't see your post in time!  I had my friends settings turned off in Steam as well, but have now turned them on.  I can be available this evening 7-9pm, Thursday any time during the day, or at the weekend.

weekend would be the easiest for me
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

ok, let's make it the weekend...need to check with my significant other if we have any plans for either day, but in the meantime when would be best for you?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 11 July, 2012, 01:42:59 PM
ok, let's make it the weekend...need to check with my significant other if we have any plans for either day, but in the meantime when would be best for you?

Im super flexable so im good any time but it would be best to give me a heads up as ive got 6 new figeres sat here and knowing my luck I will have to wait till saterday befor I can open them I dont want to be half way thro opeing one to find your ready to play I would rather leave it for a time when you not avibile for play.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

Ok great, well it won't be first thing tomorrow morning, that's for sure  :)

Is it ok if I confirm things with you when I'm up and about tomorrow?   Maybe arrange for Sunday?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 13 July, 2012, 06:17:54 PM
Ok great, well it won't be first thing tomorrow morning, that's for sure  :)

Is it ok if I confirm things with you when I'm up and about tomorrow?   Maybe arrange for Sunday?

shure I have no problem with that
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

Good morning - I'm up earlier than expected!

Are you free any time today between 1pm and 5pm to game?  Can't do later than 5pm today.

Or tomorrow the same time?

I just checked your Steam profile just to see if you were online and it says you were last online 15 days ago, and "This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.  If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"...I don't know if you need to do this before we can play?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 14 July, 2012, 09:38:12 AM
Good morning - I'm up earlier than expected!

Are you free any time today between 1pm and 5pm to game?  Can't do later than 5pm today.

Or tomorrow the same time?

I just checked your Steam profile just to see if you were online and it says you were last online 15 days ago, and "This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.  If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"...I don't know if you need to do this before we can play?

I will take a look in a minite arfter this strange film im watching finishises
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

Ok, no probs - am making my own chamber in the Portal 2 editor at the moment...just sign in whenever you're ready let me know.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: jackstarr on 14 July, 2012, 02:04:28 PM
Ok, no probs - am making my own chamber in the Portal 2 editor at the moment...just sign in whenever you're ready let me know.

I'm on now
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

jackstarr

Ready and waiting for you...

Cyberleader2000

1:00 be ok for you today
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

hay jackstarr I got time to do more co-op today if your up for it
Pleases Vist My Blog