Main Menu

THE 2000AD MESSAGEBOARD ADVENT CALENDAR 2015!!!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Well, the Mighty Megabus finishing off an amazing body of work on a high here, he's certainly been the stand out of the many Advent Calendar heroes this year (though he'll hate me for saying it!)

I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed this year, be it with actual content or simply by leaving comments, every little helps spread festive Thrillpower!

Now, over to the Pros! I have to say, I gave the artists very little notice this year (on account of me being a bit shit) and they've still managed to pull it out of the bag! I'll post in the order I received them - prepare for Thrill Power Overload!!!

First up, this beauty from the amazing Jake Lynch...

Next, the Mighty Ben Willsher claims he didn't have time to draw anything but did find these old issues of Look-In :)

Next up, Mr PJ Holden with a cracking Dredd!

The always lovely Simon Davis kindly sent this sketch for an unused Slaine cover...

Followed quickly by the brilliant Steve Yeowell with this great Zenith...

Next, Ryan Brown whipped up this little 'sketch...'

The Mighty Mr MacNeil sent this little cutie, which is just lovely...

And finally, for now, Dave Kendell sent this chilling bastard - to quote Dave "Phobia and Nausia battening down for a Christmas Dinner - quite festive I think!"

Amazing! Again, I'd like to thank all artists for so generously giving up their time! There may well be more as the day goes on. Remember, it's free for all day too, so if anyone wants to contribute, go for it!

A very, very Merry Christmas to you all. Here's to a Zarjaz 2016!

Andy Lambert

It's CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS.....!!
All the best to my fellow Squaxx!

Mike Carroll

Hope you all have a zarjaz Christmas and an awesome New Year!

Bigger version here!

-- Mike

Dash Decent

Hi there, Dash fans.  I had lots of ideas but no time so here's my one and only this time round.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Dash Jr, AKA Ben, created a Rogue Trooper skin in Minecraft, thus doubling the Decent count.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Finally from team Zarjaz we present...

Thanks to Pete for arranging this once again, all the Squaxx and droids for joining in, but most of all Tharg. Without his verdant majesty this would be a poorer world. Grud bless us, every one.

David Broughton

WOW! Amazing artwork from the pro's.  Here is my last contribution for this year.
A look at the pencils and roughs for Bad Crop which has been posted on my blog.
There is a link in this post to download free the entire Bad Crop story as a PDF file.
This has very kindly been hosted by Bolt 01 editor of the 2000AD Fanzines Zarjaz and Dogbreath. http://dbroughton.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/judge-dredd-in-bad-crop.html

http://dbroughton.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/judge-dredd-in-bad-crop.html

James Dilworth