Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Going to have to get mine finished over the weekend, crazy days here today.

Thanks

Andy Lambert

Loving Nic's animated droids..! Brilliant stuff and very clever..!
As for the surprise appearance of the ABC Warriors in the Judge Dredd strip - WOW! Totally unexpected twist - can't wait to see what happens next..!

I'm so enjoying the advent calendar - I'll be sorry when it finishes... like the song says, 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day'/ I've already got ideas for next year's calendar...! lol

David Broughton

I'm really looking forward to Larfs post. His contributions over the past years have been amazing! Thanks to Lobo, Andy and Facebook friends for supporting the advent yesterday.  I'm glad you all enjoyed the plot twist. Really looking forward to seeing Neil McClements post later.  :) :) :)

Colin YNWA

Have to say I'm saving reading Megabus and co's story until the end as for various reason I did that last year and loved it read as one during the prog wilderness. Have to say however thank Tharg for him and his ability to keep going as since the 16th he's keep the calendar on course and going in quite magnificent style. From seeing the pictures I bloody can't wait to read it too!

Makes me more annoyed at myself for once again lacking the time, talent and courage to throw my hat into the ring. Hope all those experiencing problems getting stuff done are all okay and the reasons aren't too troubling.

TordelBack

David Broughton

Thanks Colin and Tordelback that really means a lot to me.  Thanks once again. :-) Let me be the first to say what an Amazing Rune Lord picture...I love it! Neil is one of my favourite artists out there at the moment.  Thanks for standing in for Dunk at the last moment Neil...Get well soon Dunk! :-)

JayzusB.Christ

I can only reiterate what TB says about that plot twist. Amazing.

Not one, but two excellent festive drune lords this year! Neil, I'm not sure how you've managed it, but you've somehow drawn in the rancid stink off him.  Brilliant.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

amines2058

Bizarre coincidence that one of the more obscure 2000ad characters would be chosen by Neil and myself for the calendar. Neil that is stunning!

Neil McClements

Thanks all. Alex I did notice you'd done Sloth Feg so I was happy as I did Sloth Throt! But it is from the finest moment of 2000ad history...Sky Chariots! First time I've had a real long look at the calendar this year and what a (christmas) cracker it is! The Dredd story is great David and everyone's contributions have been amazing. looking forward to the final week.   

Andy Lambert

Gorgeous artwork as ever, Neil - well impressed, sir!

amines2058

Doh got my slough feg and slough throts mixed up. I think a reread is in order!  Still cracking work! !
And megabus once again amazing.  Am loving the story

Neil McClements

Thanks Andy and at least you spelt it right Alex "Sloth" ?!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Steven Denton

Colin YNWA

Is it just me or is there something genuinely terrifying about that video of Judge Burdis?!?