Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Broughton

Quote from: flip-r mk2 on 24 December, 2015, 10:11:41 PM
Another brilliant advent calendar, kudos one and all.
I'm sorry I didn't contribute anything this year, just been finding doing anything creative so difficult since losing my wife.
Wishing you all a very  Merry Christmas

filippo

You are in my thoughts Filippo. Stay strong fella.

Best wishes,

David.

SuperSurfer

Fantastic work everyone. Can't believe how quickly the last month went. Hopefully next year I might be able to contribute if I am allowed a spare moment.

Thoughts are with you filippo.

amines2058

Filippo thoughts are with you.  To everyone who posted on the main thread, what an effort. Megabus takes centre stage with his legendary effort.  But to everyone, pros and amateurs I have loved every day of this calendar.  It is now 1.25 am, it is Christmas day.  Merry Christmas all have a drokkin good one and a thrill-tastic new year!!

JayzusB.Christ

Filippo, hope you can make the best of your first Christmas without Ray.

Merry Christmas all.

Edit   - James Dilworth, that is all kinds of amazing.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I'm glad I saved this up to go through all in one morning as my Christmas treat. Excellent, fantastic work from everyone. I'm not going to single any one piece, or pieces, out because it's all so damned good.

Thank you all for starting off my Christmas with such unparalleled excellence. Merry Christmas - I love you all!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Fantastic end to the calendar. Thanks again for all the great work.

abelardsnazz

Thoughts are with Filippo.

What a fantastic advent calendar, including Megabus' mega-contribution and everything else in between.

A very Happy Christmas to all Squaxx.