Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

Fantastic work from all! Andy, that is a bit of class. The Judge Burdis vid was great, too.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

JayzusB.Christ

It's not just you, Colin... I love it though; makes me long for a Judge Minty sequel (highly unlikely, I know, but we can always dream).

Just noticed Walter on the ground in Andy's pic, and Tharg's cheeky little Ian Hislop grin.  It just gets better and better!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

David Broughton

Great artwork and words Andy, really festive and Steve the work that went into that short film of Judge Burdis riding the Lawmaster is stunning.  Thanks to both of you for two Amazing advent treats today.  :) :) :)

Steve Green

Cheers all, we did the scan at the same time as I was doing one for Stront, I asked John if he wanted to pop along, since I already had the 3D lawmaster.

Was just curious to see putting someone on it rather than just green screen like we did with Minty.

Andy Lambert

Thanks guys - glad you liked the contribution. Shame I didn't get it to fit the page properly... lol

Steve, great work making Judge Burdis look imposing on his Lawmaster!

ming

The gift that goes on giving...  :D

Neil McC and Andy - fantastic efforts there, really brought a smile to my face.  I particularly love Tharg's slightly manic, evil expression; perfect.

Great job all!

Minkyboy

Loving your Slough Feg Neil McC.
Really excellent.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Zarjazzer

Fabulous stuff and that Andy Lambert one is just a classic. The FB link works fine Steve Green and is also awesomeness.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dash Decent

Grud on a Greenie and Burdis on a Bike!

Cracking stuff, Steve!  You must've made his week with that...certainly made mine!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

von Boom

I can't believe this thread is coming to a close soon.

Loved the FB offering Steve. Cheers for your work!

You've mixed what may be my two favourite 2000AD properties megabus! Great stuff!

Hawkmumbler

Megabus is absolutely knocking it out of the park!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

David Broughton

More Amazing prizes to be won on the forum this year thanks to Bolt 01 and thanks to VonBoom and Hawkmonger for the kind comments.  :)

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

sheridan

Nice Judge Burdis video.  I wonder why no helmet though?  Surely JB isn't a psi-judge?