Main Menu

Lets rock the 2000ad vote

Started by Colin YNWA, 06 January, 2009, 01:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Over at 'Comics Should be Good' there's another of their top 100 polls being prepared. Now whenever they have one of these international material never gets a look in. In their 'Top 100 runs' no Wagner Dredd, no Nemesis vs Torquemada in the 'Top 100 battles'. Now this is completely understandable given that its an American website focused on American comics BUT I hope theres enough 2000ad fans here to educate our short sighted cousins across the pond about the joys of 2000ad.

The current vote they have running is "Vote for the Top 25* "Versus" Countdown!"

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.co ... countdown/

By this they mean Fantastic Four vs. Doctor Doom
Thing Vs. Hulk
Batman Vs. Joker

etc etc - that type of thing.

So why not get over there and vote for some British stuff, or more specifically 2000ad stuff. I'm personally putting Nemesis vs. Torquemada at the top of my list. Don't think there's much point trying to get a consenus of the best 2000ad vs BUT if enough 2000ad fans vote maybe something will show up?

*In you don't visit Comics Should Be Good and are wondering why I'm going on about top 100s when the link clearly states top 25 its cos they have changed the way these countdowns are done. They have a top 25 thing first on their 'host' website CBR then the rest of the top 100 will appear at CSBG later.