Main Menu

From across the pond

Started by inurn, 27 April, 2017, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inurn

Hello Everyone, just signed up for the forums and thought I would add my dent to the board. My exposure to 2000AD has been limited growing up in America except for a few monthly packs I found at a local shop. Recently I received a year subscription that I am really excited for. I believe it will start with prog 2030. So far I have been digging Defoe and Nemesis the Warlock a lot in addition to the obvious Mega-City One titles. Looking forward to all of the discussions and learning more about this crazy stuff.

Colin YNWA

Hey.

Enjoy exploring Tharg's world. There's a delight and hopefully the Prog keeps its current form through your subscription. If so you in for a royal threat.

Welcome aboard, have fun.

Dandontdare

Welcome aboard inurn.  :wave:

It's great to see that both the current output and the 40 year legacy of thrills are getting more people involved outiside of the "middle aged male Brits" demographic. You'll find us a friendly bunch always eager to answer nerdy questions and give recommendations about what to read.

TordelBack

Welcome oh cremated one, always good to see new squaxx come into the slightly intimidating green embrace of Tharg.

Bolt-01

Michael Knight

Welcome to the board my friend. Have fun. Friendly bunch on here!

SIP

I wish I had the whole 2000ad back catalogue to discover.....Lucky you!

sheridan

Quote from: SIP on 29 April, 2017, 12:16:00 AM
I wish I had the whole 2000ad back catalogue to discover.....Lucky you!

The older you get the worse your memory gets, so you'll be able to rediscover all the stuff you forget!

Welcome to the board, inurn!