Main Menu

John Burdis KTT (hons)

Started by Frank, 15 December, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

It would be great to see CF back on the forum.

I hope it's nothing bad that keeps him away.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dash Decent on 21 December, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Nowt to worry about - think he just decided he didn't enjoy this place anymore and he's active and well on Facebook.

TordelBack

Steve Green

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 December, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 21 December, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Nowt to worry about - think he just decided he didn't enjoy this place anymore and he's active and well on Facebook.

Yeah he's fine, what Colin said.

Lobo Baggins

I must admit that I've repeatedly miss-read the thread title as 'John Burdis RIP'.

Note to self - go and get eyes checked...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Frank

sheridan

Link Prime

Bolt-01

I'm going to guess that it stands for Never Mind...

JamesC

It's a comics forum. It stands for Near Mint.

Dark Jimbo

I never really understood why it was Burdis and not Rachel getting the (nominal) KTT...

It's a lot easier to wear a jumper than make one!  :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

Rackle

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 05 September, 2019, 12:25:09 PM
I never really understood why it was Burdis and not Rachel getting the (nominal) KTT...

It's a lot easier to wear a jumper than make one!  :lol:

Aw thanks, though to be fair, the Dredd Sweater looks like a dress on me - Burdis wears it well.

Saw this thread pop up and thought "Oh what's he gone and done now?" and totally forgot it was about his Christmas Jumper. Not long to go now till it'll be making its appearance again, I reckon.  :D

Frank

Quote from: Rackle on 05 September, 2019, 02:53:13 PM
Saw this thread pop up and thought "Oh what's he gone and done now?"

2000ad's Greatest Fan had an only slightly less inspired item of clothing made for the Day Of Dredd, but I noticed his request not to share until the day seconds after posting the unnecessarily cryptic missive above.

No doubt there will be much Burdising* on that happy day, but in the meantime, here are a few examples to give lesser Squaxx inspiration. The top row features plucky efforts from novices Alexus and Darren, while the bottom two images allow the master to show his pupils how it's done.

Note how the addition of The Vigilant allows the adept to perform an unlikely to be repeated quarter-Burdis:

* Burdising (verb) - The act of rearranging newsagents shelves to give the impression that 2000ad and associated products are the only items on sale

Woolly

I'm surprised WHSmiths haven't banned him by now!  :lol:
What a legend  :)