Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sideshow Bob

" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Eme

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 April, 2013, 09:10:33 AM
Picked up from the post office this morning!  :D
wow,, what a lovely piece of work !

Link Prime

Stunning stuff Mark.
I like Wulf in particular...very, very nice.

I would (and could) KILL for this piece of paper.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 April, 2013, 10:44:29 AM

I would (and could) KILL for this piece of paper.

You'll have to find me first!   :lol:

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 April, 2013, 09:10:33 AM
Picked up from the post office this morning!  :D

That is something very special! I love how dynamic the poses are!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Dr Feeley Good

Spikes

This is pretty incredible stuff Mark.Congrats on getting this.
King Carlos certainly came up with the goods on this one.

ming

There should definitely be a commissions thread around here...  Great stuff, Mark!

Link Prime

Greg M.

At least if he's ritualistically slaughtering you, I'm safe for a while.  ;)

Gorgeous commission though - hope it retains its gorgeousness splattered with the inevitable gore that will result from a full-blooded Link/hippy confrontation.

opaque

Would make it more collectable!

Link Prime

Quote from: Greg M. on 26 April, 2013, 08:40:17 PM
At least if he's ritualistically slaughtering you, I'm safe for a while.  ;)

Gorgeous commission though - hope it retains its gorgeousness splattered with the inevitable gore that will result from a full-blooded Link/hippy confrontation.

Think yer safe Greg??? The War will continue til you've lost your will to live, and after years of hiding out in your bolt hole protecting that stash of art and consuming delivered pizza morning, noon & night, I intend to take you by surprise- piloting a makeshift rectangular spaceship right into your bloated head- Bad Company III style!

Pete Wells

Simply stunning commission. I've had a few artists and pieces all come to the fore at the same time (they're like buses!) but I'm DESPERATE to ask Carlos for a commission. They're brilliant!

Greg M.

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 April, 2013, 08:48:22 PM
Think yer safe Greg??? The War will continue til you've lost your will to live, and after years of hiding out in your bolt hole protecting that stash of art and consuming delivered pizza morning, noon & night, I intend to take you by surprise- piloting a makeshift rectangular spaceship right into your bloated head- Bad Company III style!

I'll have you know I intend to go out being stretched across an increasingly widening nine-foot chasm and then swinging lifelessly like a pendulum beneath a clock with no face.