Main Menu

My return shameful confession

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 20 January, 2003, 09:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Hi. I have done very little posting on this board over the last month or so, but before I promised a fan strip by me posted on the internet by the 25th. Now sorry, folks, but while it is well underway, it will not be posted by the 25th. (I have been up to my eyeballs in other stuff, inc. Christmas, a holiday abroad, and now jobhunting).
What I will do, however, is post the first page up by the 25th and try and do the rest as quickly as I can. For what it's worth, it's looking alright so far, if I do say so myself.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Sorry, that heading was meant to read 'my return AND shameful confession).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Queen Firey-Bou

can we stop kincking yur bum now ? nice holidays do count as valid excuses BTW.

JayzusB.Christ

Alright, the holiday excuse was a bit lame, but it was a very sudden cheap flight jobby.
Here is my new excuse for actually not posting it by the 25th: I have come down with a big, bastard flu. I swear to Jayzus it's true. I don't really feel up to doing anything, but I had a job interview today which was like an interview on difficulty level 2 with a filthy headache and unsteady vision.

Queen Firey-Bou

good luck Jayzuz with the job, no point knocking yur pan in about the strip, go with the flow man. sometime other stuff gets in the way.
~ say after me 'comix are supposed to be FUN'.

Bolt-01

Yeah man, take it easy. Take care of business, then relax.

I am just beginning strip work for the first time in four years, it takes a while to get back on the horse (so to speak)

Looking forward to the page.

Rotts (Formerly dave6795)

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks for your kind words, folks. Still staying in and knocking back the lemsips like they were whiskey, but hopefully I'll be back on my feet before too long.

Queen Firey-Bou

darned, man, have you got a flu thing too ? i just had the stomachy one, nastiest bug in years, but the worst was over in a day....hope u feel better soon.