Main Menu

just saying hi and showing off my new Dredd tattoo

Started by theinvader, 12 November, 2012, 05:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabs

Quote from: theinvader on 25 November, 2012, 10:50:00 AM
didnt take as long as dredd ( not as much to him ), having another sitting in a couple of weeks to put in the storyboard background with the other dark judges etc

Drokk me that is fucking awesome!

By the way, welcome to the forum!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

theinvader

CHEERS , this pic should show the start of the detail thats gonna be put in by his feet  :P

qtwerk

pauljholden

Blimey, jock's dredd on one leg, and judge death by me on the other... (Worried about where the tatooist might suggest tattoing trapper hag chopper...)

Celtic Chief

Cracking ink you have there, I must say.  Bolland Anderson next?

DaveGYNWA

Very nice - liking the colour work on Death...so much that I'm going to get my current 'plain' 4 dark judges coloured in as soon as I can afford too.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Alien Goodness

Nice tats. I want one myself, but am a bit of a coward about the pain factor. Give me some free bionic stickers to put on instead  :lol:

LARF

Quote from: pauljholden on 24 December, 2012, 08:46:33 PM
Blimey, jock's dredd on one leg, and judge death by me on the other... (Worried about where the tatooist might suggest tattoing trapper hag chopper...)

'CH' on one cheek 'PPER' on the other cheek :-)

theinvader

finally got the next bit done yesterday , the rest of the dark judges - just got judge anderson and the mega city one skyline to do in the background  , will be glad when its finished ☺☺☺☺

Dark Jimbo

Loving the colour palette he's used on Dredd and Death but the lining is a wee bit chunky for my tastes. Where did the stencil come from? Was it traced from the original comics? I'm guessing he's not too familiar with the characters himself - it looks in places as though he's not really understood what he's drawing (Mortis' right shoulder, for instance).

I once (thought) I'd talked a lapsed 2K fan into getting a big Judge Death and cityscape tattoo on his forearm but he never came back to the shop. I suspect that had something to do with his wife, who was sat with him for the tattoo I was doing at the time and looked none too impressed at the idea of his getting a big grinning skellington on his arm.  :D
@jamesfeistdraws

theinvader

here's the reference he used for the stencil , which is from the original story , I told him to not put in the squiggley bit in the middle of fear's helmet

Mabs

Wow.

I've never been one for tatoos but trust me, if i was going to have one done it would have to one modelled on those you've had done yourself. That shit looks awesome!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Dark Jimbo

Ah, right! I assumed it was a take on the classic Bolland spread but that looks like it's maybe from the Anderson story (Four Dark Judges?) - the tattoo a lot closer to the actual art than I thought. Sorry invader, didn't mean to sound as if I was badmouthing your tattoo - call it professional interest!
@jamesfeistdraws

moly

theinvader

no worries Jimbo , and thanks everyone for the great comments - here's a better pic of death ☺