Main Menu

CalHabCon!!!

Started by Dudley, 27 October, 2005, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

A deeply disturbing evening.

The Trout... isn't a fish.

Dudley... isn't his real name. And his girlfriend is a laugh.

The Satanist... drinks lager, not the blood of virgins.

On the other hand -

The Satanist has some very scary tatoos and is in the market for a sacrifical alter just off his bedroom (this guy was gutted at losing out on a house with a six foot by six foot "chamber" accessed through a wardrobe).

Dudley looks like his icon (especially as the night goes on).

And the Trout IS evil. Poor old Mrs Trout, despite being laden with a Troutling, was there to drive him home.

Worst of all, though, is the fear of Feridian. No one so nice should read comics. There must be a dark secret there.
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

You have no idea how long that took to type.
Lock up your spoons!

Dudley

...ohhhh...
...my head....

Dudley

Sorry, sorry!, I mean "heid".

Queen Firey-Bou

tattoos ?

mmm damn i missed someone tattooed, is he worth flirting with or just too damn young ?

Trout

Hello, message board people!

Hungover fish here with thanks to the McBoarders for a fine night out.

What terribly nice people they all were.

Amusingly, Dudley has no sense of self-preservation. First, he publically expressed a dislike of Irn Bru - in Glasgow - and then he asked what was the big deal with "this Celtic/Rangers thing".

Hopefully, a steep learning curve will keep the poor sucker alive!

It was great to meet Dudlette, Dr X and the Satanist for the first time, and just as great to get to talk to Feridian a bit more.

In my defence, my wife very much enjoyed chatting with everyone there, including Dudlette, so her evening wasn't absolute torture. Also, she owes me a few lifts!

We should definitely have another McShed in future.

Cheers

- Trout

Tiplodocus

Sad I missed it but had a prior family arrangement (which was also very nice).

Count me in for the next one.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dudley

A pint was raised in your honour, along with a shout of "fat English poof", which apparently is customary on such occasions.

Which reminds me, the Trout tells me that Glaswegians like Englishmen doing Rab C Nesbitt impressions at them.  Off to try that one out now...

feridian

Yep, we should definitely have another CalHab shed soon, when I don't have to leave so early. It was great to meet everyone: Dudley is just the nicest guy, Trout, I owe you a pint, and Dr X, the secret *is* the comics!