Main Menu

Who is socjo?

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 04 March, 2003, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

There have been a few recent references to this chap, and I had a look at his posts in the banned member section. His activity pre-dates me pitching up here. Apart from the objectionable Death script, which I never read, what did he do to get banned? Or shouldn't I ask?
Lock up your spoons!

Art

Have a look at alt.comics.2000ad as it melts down under his relentless spamming, you'll soon see why...

Slippery PD

Hes probably been our only "troll", go to either alt.comics.2000ad (as Art Suggested) or the fantastically funny argue with scojo.  For a pretty good idea.  

Personally its best to leave alone, he just loves the attention, it makes him feel important.  I suspect he has little else in his life.  

Yer Slippo

The Enigmatic Dr X

Fair enough. Forget I asked.
Lock up your spoons!

ukdane

He encroached the boarders of Taste and Decency in the chatroom, and when he smelt a reaction, he went overboard- threatening female chat-sters, and insulting Rebellion's employees.

Suffice to say it was unpleasant and shouldn't happen again.

Oh yeah, and there are a few people who consider him to be a loon.

Best bet: drop the subject and ignore him and his posts (on other boards).
Cheers

-Daney

Queen Firey-Bou

nobody, nothing, move along, nothing to see here.

almighty mat

Or alternatively, check out the comic genius that is ArgueWithScojo.

He thinks you're laughing with him!

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArgueWithScojo/" target="_blank">Argue With Scojo

Jared Katooie

Hehehe.

Socjo!

Wake can we put smething about this on the help page or something? If only I knew how to get an icon...

J.

Quirkafleeg

Well he's wittering on the Argue group that he has just sent Wake his lastest drivel, a Strontium Dog movie script...

Wake, please please please do the sensible thing and do not put this up on the site.

Art

Hmmm...

Narcissistic personality disorder 301.81

1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance- exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements;

2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love;

3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people;

4) requires excessive admiration;

5) has a sense of entitlement- unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her
expectations;

6) is interpersonally exploitative;

7) lacks empathy, is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others;

9) shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

W. R. Logan

Please god no! No more scripts, no more arguments, no more inane babble. If hes banned from the board why isnt he banned from the site, let him host his stuff else where. Cant believe hes still a topic, cant believe Im posting about him.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.http://www.planetboo.co.uk/e-comon/zammobadge.gif">

Wake

He isn't banned from the whole site, just the message board and chat room. I don't encourage anyone to talk about him, and I don't have a good reason not to host fan fiction written by him on this site.

Do you really think removing his previous screenplays, or refusing to upload new ones will reduce the amount of Scojo-related traffic on alt.comics.2000ad?

However, I can't be bothered to cut his new screenplay into separate sections, so it can only be viewed in one go.

If anyone wants to read it, visit the fan fiction page.

If anyone wants to change the subject, then post on other threads, but not this one.

If anyone wants to chat to Scojo, please join the 'ArgueWithScojo' Yahoo Group, rather than doing it on alt.comics.2000ad.

Wake

Link: Fan Fiction

GordonR

I reckon I fit the criteria for about half these points.

Should I be worried?

Art

...only if it leads you to get drunk and tip people out of chairs in hotel bars.

Matt Timson

So is the silly tosser still peppering his posts with the word "FACT", then?  As in it's a totally irrefutable FACT that I can write Dredd far better than Wagner or Rennie and Rebellion will simply HAVE to wake up to this absolute FACT.

FACT.

Somebody pass on my regards to dear old Mongo, would they?  I tried to read his latest script, but it just did my head in.  I don't even want to talk about Wulf's accent.  He does realise that it's the actor who supplies the accents- right?  

Poor old Mongo...
Pffft...