Main Menu

Dark Judges T-Shirts coming soon!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 25 June, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

In the 'House of Tharg's' Thrill-Mail (what you don't get it, then you'd better sort that out now) we have been informed of upcoming merchandise and as the thread title says, it's the Dark Judges t-shirts. Don't know what the designs are but I'm sure time will tell but here is the picture that they posted.

Recrewt

SSSSSWEEEEEEEEET

Hopefully this means some classic Bolland stuff.  :thumbsup:

hippynumber1

Or those gorgeous Pye Parr designs...

Molch-R

Quote from: Recrewt on 25 June, 2014, 04:34:31 PM
Hopefully this means some classic Bolland stuff.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 25 June, 2014, 07:45:16 PM
Or those gorgeous Pye Parr designs...

Nope. Keep guessing ;)

strontium71

I'm gonna throw my bet in with Cliff Robinson?
...because I hate you.

8-Ball

Said it before and I'll say it again, "Gaze into the t-shirt of Fear."
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin YNWA

Have to say the Mortis and Fear badges remind me a lot of Frank Cho. Not saying I think he's done the designs for the Tee Shirts, but just those images.

8-Ball

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 June, 2014, 08:50:55 PM
There already is one of those!

Stomm! You come back after 18 years in the wilderness and you find out all the best ideas are already taken. :lol:

Ah well, I wouldn't say no to a simple black t-shirt that just has Judge Fear's badge on it. Or a t-shirt like those Doctor Who ones (where it looks like you are wearing the Doctor's costume) but in this case it's one of the Dark Judges' uniforms.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

judgerufian

Just as long as there all 4 badboys.

I am still miffed to own a set of Fear, Fire & Mortis T-shirts that were released last year-ish and there has never been a Death one to complete the set!

Devons Daddy

WHEN IS SOON

i am ok its always summer out here, but for you brits its a small window of about 6 days for summer isn't it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Zenith 666

Irish and Brits are able for any extremes of weather due to us being as hard as nails.greg staples dark judge t shirts to tie in with dark justice at Christmas.

amines2058

Is it as simple, as 4 shirts with a different badge on the front of each?
So from the confines of your own living room you can Cosplay as the judge of your choice. (Additional dead chicken and rack of ribs to complete the Judge Death uniform available for small surcharge of £240,000,000, Sheeps head for Judge Mortis available from all good butchers!)

Rogue Earthlet

I hope these t-shirts have a positive image of the Dark Judges, as I want to protest, in the strongest possible terms, about the negative portrayal of them in 2000AD! Now I know they've killed millions of innocent people, but none of us are perfect, and why are their good points never mentioned? Like, for example, that when judging sinners they sentence all to death, with no distinction on the basis of gender, class, or any other matter. Clearly Judge Death and his mates have a strong commitment to bringing equal opportunities into the matter of mindless mass slaughter, and I think they deserve some credit for that.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Rogue Earthlet on 02 October, 2014, 02:21:30 PM
they've killed millions of innocent people

I think you will find that each and every one of them was guilty, as charged, with the crime of life!