Main Menu

Judge Dredd Megazine 340

Started by Richard, 14 September, 2013, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

wasn't Hershey out of favour for a while? that could have put an end to any clone prog with her in it
DDT did a job on me

Recrewt

Unfortunately I am all over the place with my Prog/Meg reading at the moment but I thought I would just put a quick post to say what a fantastic Meg this one is.  I think I prefer the Meg with four stories and when this means double dredd, insurrection and fab new story ordinary, then I am very happy indeed.  Chuck in a Beyond Zero floppy and this becomes the best Meg of the year. 

There are a couple of issues though - like others, I thought the end to Nurture was particularly abrupt and given the page count this has had over the 2 progs, not that much really happenned.  I hope this will be expanded on in the future but for now, I am left a bit  :-*.  Insurrection is a story that has been a little up and down.  I enjoyed this one but it seems to jump about a bit too much between episodes which makes it hard to follow.  As soon as I get get to grips with what is happenning, we seem to shoot off somewhere else. 

All said though, this is a very good Meg.

SuperSurfer

Meg is very strong at the moment. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I usually dip in and out of reading it but read the whole thing almost in one go. Some cracking Dredd panels by PJ. Underbelly excellent. Ordinary fantastic. Beyond Zero as someone (I think) said earlier is like a great B-movie. Caused me a few laugh out louds.

COMMANDO FORCES

Very enjoyable Meg, which seems to be on an upwards climb over the last few months.
Entertaining strips but why we have to see yet more 'Red Shirt' Judges I do not know. Also the using of the Lawgiver by means of a severed hand ::)

DrJomster

Real Life's been busy so in major catch up mode... However I've just read this Meg and it was brilliant! Stronger than the prog in fact! Great work all, loved it. I don't want to repeat all the gushing praise above but will give a shout out for the PJ Dredd on the top left of page 5. Very nice indeed!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.