Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

17/18/sketchbook for me, too, after being promised the covers book with this shipment. Imagine my shock when I discovered it hasn't been sent yet.

The Monarch

sintec

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 03 May, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
17/18/sketchbook for me, too, after being promised the covers book with this shipment. Imagine my shock when I discovered it hasn't been sent yet.

I'm starting to wish the covers volumes weren't a thing.  Ever since they were announced things seem to have become a complete mess.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: sintec on 03 May, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 03 May, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

I'm starting to wish the covers volumes weren't a thing.  Ever since they were announced things seem to have become a complete mess.

Rather have them with a mess than not have them and it go smoothly, but then I'm in the camp of 'they come when they come'.

moly

Just 17 and 18 showing for me no sketchbook or covers book, not surprised as I've had to chase them for every gift so far

moldovangerbil

I had a message on friendface telling me that my special cover book has been sent and to allow 7-14 days for delivery.  It's not showing on my hachette account so I guess I'll have to wait and see, but that seems like hopeful news.

IndigoPrime

"Can you give me an update of the covers volume?"
"The sketchbook has been sent with 17/18!"
"Er, thanks, but what about the covers volume?"
"We've just sent you a copy. Allow 7–14 days for delivery!"

Good grief. This is the only subscription where I've actually had the remind the company to send me the things I'm paying for.

Qwertyburger

I have the covers volume and issues 15 & 16. They came in the post today.

Lobo Baggins

Issue 15 and 16 have arrived at last, along with the (very nice) covers book, which I wasn't even expecting!

Cor, this prize just keeps getting bigger...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Qwertyburger

No text in the covers book other than very basic info on each cover, which is a shame. But the book itself is absolutely gorgeous. Glad I've gone with getting the the four volumes.

athorist

Quote from: metcalfecarr on 30 April, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
Has anyone else who's received the Slaine issue got one with the inner pages upside down and back to front?

No, but my Nemesis vol 3 is like that. Did you complain?
You need light here even in the morning
Compared to this St Petersburg was nothing

The Fall - No Bulbs

sassafras

Hey All!

I wanted to ask what people's experience of cancelling their subscription is? I've subscribed but I basically only want the first issue (it seems like it's the only reasonable prices way to get slaine: the horned god). What are people's experiences of cancelling after just one or a few issues? They seem big on giving 28 days notice and 28 days to dispatch as well...

BPP

Think you can buy it as a back issue without subscribing. If not then eBay.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Dark Jimbo

Aye, easy enough to just buy the one issue direct from the Hachette site rather than subscribing and cancelling again!
@jamesfeistdraws

Mardroid

Yes, the cheap prices for issues 1 and 2 are not subject to subscribing.