Main Menu

Hero-clix scenarios.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2003, 05:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

First of all I'm going to flick the V's at those who are reading this just to take the piss out of me for playing the game. Any one interested? Doubt it, but read down if you are.

Here are a couple of themed scenarios for the 2k hero-clix that have been worked out whilst playing the game this week. You'll need some figures from the D.C. and Marvel games but they can be easily and cheaply got from a lot of comic shops in singles or via e-bay.

Details of D.C. and Marvel figures powers can be found in the relevant areas of WWW.HEROCLIX.COM

A suitable mat would be the construction site map but any will do.

Riot!

Another night in the Big Meg, another riot. As the crowd of cits is about to explode into violence they find a common focus. A Judge, patrolling alone, has walked into the midst of the battle. Emnities are put aside as the cits turn on the Judge. 10 citizens against a single Judge? There'd be another name on the list of Judges fallen in duty if this were any one else than Judge Dredd!

Team A - Judge Dredd (Experienced) 92 points.
Team B - Lackey(E) x 2.
         Criminal(R) x 3.
         Con Artist(R) x 1.
         Thug(R) x 4.

* For this to work you'll need to allow Dredd to move or make an action on each of his teams turns, otherwise the game is one sided. Allow three moves per turn for Team B, but the action/movement rules still apply for this team. Other than that the rules are the same as the main game

* Con artist and Thug are from the Marvel range, Criminal and Lackey from the D.C. set.

Die Laughing!

Once again Judge Dredd comes face to face and fist to fist with the Dark Night Detective. But far more of a problem than some screwed up playboy in a bat costume is the Clown Prince of Crime who has teamed up with the four Dark Judges. If a fifth Dark Judge is unleashed it could spell disaster for Mega-City One and Gotham City!

Team A - Batman (V).
         Judge Dredd (V).
         Judge Anderson.
Team B - Joker (R)
         Judge Death.
         Judge Fire (R)
         Judge Mortis (R)
         Judge Fear (R)

* Even with two Veteran figures and one unique against the foour Rookies and one Unique you might feel three against five is unfairly tipped in the favour of Team B. If that is the case you could add two or three Veteran Brit-Cit Judges to Team A.

* Play follows the rules of the main game.

Devons Daddy

sounds like a plan to me,
my lastest addtions to my colection should arrive in the next few days.

i may try this out with a couple of chaps i know who have an interst in such things.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Noisybast

I just can't get it with Heroclix.
No reflection on its worth as a hobby, or on your geek status, It's just that as much as I like the idea of having little Tooth figures, I can't be arsed learning the rules...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!