Main Menu

Cant reply to other posts

Started by sassafras, 30 April, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassafras

Hi,

I still can't reply to other posts/start new threads. I know theres a lag time to get approved though, just wondering when I will be able to :D

Slugbreath

Sorry, don't know how long it'll take. I've been a member for at least two years and I still can't post to most topics.

Jim_Campbell

It's not how long you've been signed up, it's how active you are (to confirm you're not a spambot). If you ask nicely, a friendly mod might upgrade you to a full/confirmed member.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

Slugbreath

Oh great and glorious moderator may I humbly beg to be allowed to join the annointed ones and thus post about the delight and joy brought to me by this esteemed magazine. Whilst I may only be a rare-poster of comments I have been dutiful in following the exploits of many a character since prog 450ish (thanx Alan wherever you are for inducting me into readership of 2000ad) missing only a few progs along the way.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 05 June, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
It's not how long you've been signed up, it's how active you are (to confirm you're not a spambot). If you ask nicely, a friendly mod might upgrade you to a full/confirmed member.
Or a grumpy mod with backache. Same thing though. Slugbreath: you now have THE POWER (to post).