Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Nice baubles!  Your Xmas tree decorations are nice too!  ;)

WhitBloke

Albion - Dang!  Shaolin Monkey beat me to it there!  :D  But, seriously, Planet Replicas certainly missed a licence there.  Besides which, you're a man with the sense not to put his tree right up against a raging radiator over Winter.  An example to us all, Albion.  (Well, me and the scarred idiot a few doors up from my brother anyway...)
So this is der place then, Johnny?

judda fett

von Boom

The Advent calendar continues to be a daily treat.

David Broughton

Great Christmas tree decorations Albion.  Hi Larf, spot on.  It is the Xmas annual feeling I'm going for. Hi Darren, no daily Dredd strip for the new year but I do have lots of new small press projects for 2013...can't wait to get drawing. 

Pete Wells

Proudhuff

Quote from: megabus on 07 December, 2012, 12:01:33 AM
It is the Xmas annual feeling I'm going for. 

And getting it in spades, a reet nice daily pick up this thread is, god bless you one and all
DDT did a job on me

LARF

Darren Stephens

Just had a quick look....appears it was me! How the hell I got the wrong day, I don't know. Apologies folks. At least we havemagabus' cracker of a page.  :-[
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Neil McClements

Ha! Who's day did you take then? I did my contribution last night and If I'd known I'd have put it up today and filled the gap.

Darren Stephens

I posted mine on the same day as vzzbux. Sorry if I've spoilt the flow for anyone.  :(
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Albion - Fantastic and festive.
Megabus - You really are spoiling us.

Stu101

Quote from: megabus on 07 December, 2012, 12:01:33 AM
It is the Xmas annual feeling I'm going for.

Ahhh the annuals, really made Christmas for me, hours of reading pleasure (with that 2000ad slant on the Christmas vibe).
This advent calendar is great, Cheers guys.   :)

Kanoobi

Great stuff guys. Just saw Mike Carroll's Chocolate pics.. Fantastic! Thoroughly and absolutely fantastic lol :thumbsup:

Pete Wells

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 07 December, 2012, 08:16:00 PM
I posted mine on the same day as vzzbux. Sorry if I've spoilt the flow for anyone.  :(

Don't be daft Darren, you're entry was ace, we'll just all look at that again!

As for Mike's AMAZING 3D skills, all I can say is, I WANT a chocolate Dredd! Those bars really did make me laugh with 'Sneck', 'Munstrels' and 'Judge Decker' being my faves. Brilliant! Hmmm, what other 2000AD chocolate bars could we have? Chocolate Button Men?