Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanoobi

Quote from: Pete Wells on 08 December, 2012, 12:53:40 AMChocolate Button Men?
He's got a pack of Grudbury Button Man's in the pic lol. It made me laugh too. Halo and Grudbury Judge lol. Starlord looks ace, I want a bar of that now lol :)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 07 December, 2012, 08:16:00 PM
I posted mine on the same day as vzzbux. Sorry if I've spoilt the flow for anyone.  :(

You didn't spoil the flow. You spoiled us. Like some sort of Ambassador with Pyramids of Ferrero Rocher on Trays.
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

That bloody Mike, every year he pretends to invent exciting things for me to buy. I hate you, you talented fecker! Seriously though Mike, superb stuff as usual. Really enjoyed all the names on the selection box.

Well done to everyone else. I would list and congratulate you all individually but I'm on my phone in Camden on a break. 

Trout

So much great stuff on here! Those chocolates genuinely made me wish they were real. Inspired!

Dash Decent

Mike, that's so good it made me hungry!

I'm off to see if I can make a shoulderpad out of Twix bars.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

WhitBloke

Mike Carroll - "Do you love anyone enough to give them your last Halo?"  It's a tough one, it really is.  Much like, where the hell is that Stuffing-My-Delighted-Face icon?  Gifts from a better world!

Megabus - ....Good grud, man.  If you keep amping it up like this, my thrill receptors are going to need replacing before I even get to the first page of Prog 2013 let alone the last page of yours...
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Darren Stephens

Cheers Pete and Pops. I'll mark my date on my REAL calendar next time just to be sure.  :D   Another cracking page frome Mr Megabus. Lovely stuff. And Mikes choccys. Brilliant! Now off to open todays door on my Pixar advent calendar. I have a craving for something sweet.  :lol:
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

TordelBack

Jovus drokk, you people are magnificent. Allow me to caress all your festive chops with my seasonal enthusiasm.

von Boom

Awww. Now I want those sweets for under the tree. The Advent calendar does it again. Cheers.

Frank

That, Mike, THAT is cleverness - Harry Exton's Button Men! Megabus, the scale of your undertaking (and your punctuality) are both breathtaking. I always end up getting hacked off raking about for the advent thread itself, so here's a link for those as lazy as me:

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,37527.msg730928.html#msg730928

Buttonman

Brilliant Mike - merch opps abound! Put me down for several.

Steve Green

Great work there Mike.

Get a 3D print of that Dredd and you could make a mould for chocolate...

Pete Wells

Hey Sauchie, it's stickied in the 'General' area, ya plum!

shaolin_monkey

Awesome stuff, both! 

The series is really cool Megabus - I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what the aliens are doing in MC-1!

Mike, those chocolate bars are so bloody cool!  I wish I could buy them so I could put them in my kids stockings this year.

Frank

Quote from: Pete Wells on 08 December, 2012, 11:15:15 AM
Hey Sauchie, it's stickied in the 'General' area, ya plum!

Webz says the instinctive first action of most users is to click on Active Topics. If something's not on the first page of Active Topics, there's a good chance it'll pass me by; and I initially missed your gem of an Oor Wullie parody for exactly that reason, Pete. Thankfully that meant I also missed you doing serious injury to your Nat King Cole on your Christmas video for a little while too ... some things a man should never see or hear.