Main Menu

Spot the difference!

Started by Conexus, 22 July, 2004, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

"What's complicated Avril? Someone push you off the bouncy-castle?"
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

Serious question: what's wrong with Leonard Cohen?

Misanthrope

Middle class dweebs playing at rock stars.

Wouldn't piss on them if they where on fire.

They are allowed to live whereas Frank Zappa had to die.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Tanky

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Nice one Odders!
right i'm off back to the beating up celebs thread before i get dragged into this!

skull.ring

Echoing Gary's comments

Never Mind the Bollocks is one of the all time greatest albums.

The Pistols literally rocked the country to it core, God Save the Queen being banned (resulting in a top 40 with a blank spot for number one)obscenity trials, Johnny Rotten getting stabbed, Paul Cook getting the shit kicked out of him by Teddy Boys....need I go on ?

Mark

Noah Angel

While there's no obvious difference between any of the mass-produced, instantly forgettable, disposable money-spinners more commonly known as boy bands, I do have this to offer...

Q. What's the difference between BUSTED's tour bus and a hedgehog?

A. The hedgehog has the pricks on the outside.

Moose

i was going to enter into this one, but everybody has already said everything worth saying, so i'm not gonna bother now.

except that, busted's shitty 'year 3000'...do the fucking maths you spiky haired pseudo indy punk pop shit cretins...your great great great grand-daughter is pretty fine? she'd have to be around 880 fucking years old you useless dipshits.

christ.......!

Floyd-the-k

Who are these people?
  Judging from the thread, I`m better off not knowing.
 Avril Lavigne is quite annoying, it`s true.

yours in blissful ignorance, surrounded by boy bands like `kinkii kids`http://www.jdiscshop.com/popya/star/group/kinki/kinki024.JPG">

Oddboy

Alas Tanky, 'twas not my own joke - I heard it off a high-pitched Canadian stand-up comic guy on telly. No idea what 'is name was though.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Conexus

she'd have to be around 880 fucking years old you useless dipshits.

A friend of mine worked out similar when the song was first, frankly their description of the year 3000 makes Matt Groeing(sp) take on it seem like a carefully considered scientific extrapolation.  

Bico

Presumeably, in the next few generations, the life expectancy of the average person will be extended by several centuries, or perhaps the Busted lads prefer older bints - they had some song about wanting to shag their teacher and she was probably getting on a bit, too.
I have more of an issue with the line "not much has changed, but they live underwater" - If this is the case, things have changed quite a bit, lads, and I'm afraid you really need to pay more attention.
Or the line "--went out, to see if it was one of those rent boys"  Mind you, they are posh types, aren't they?  Not for us to judge.

Mr C

It is strange how we know the lyrics to their songs though isn't it? Although, in my case I have an excuse. My sister listens to them. Constantly.

I can't take it anymore. I'm going to have to apply my lighter to her CD's.