Main Menu

You know you've been playing Urban Dead too much when...

Started by ming, 27 April, 2006, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

...you hear a low and distant groaning one block to the east and two blocks to the north on your way to work.

...when you get to work you immediately begin barricading your office.

...it costs you 10AP to get up in the morning.

:-)

SamuelAWilkinson

You wonder how it is that firemen have a 100% accuracy with their axes, and they always seem to cause more than 3 points of damage.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

ThryllSeekyr

I now tell the time by counting how many Action Points I have replenished since I last played.

ThryllSeekyr

Providing I don't wait longer thanm twenty fours hours that is!

DavidXBrunt

DavidXBrunt

Dog Deever

When your Irate wife barricades you out of your hose up to EHB and you don't have the free running skill...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dog Deever

That's 'house', not hose, sorry! }@  

Bad Andy

When your Scout walker character dies for the fourth time in three days and it doesn't even hurt anymore.

The Monarch

humming the metal gear solid theme tune while mowwing down zombies

Funt Solo

...you wonder if the lonely Police Department in Gatcombeton (the 13th suburb) is a homage to "Assault on Precinct 13", disconnected as it is from the city wide Free Running network.

...and then notice that there's a similarly lonely pub in neighbouring Shuttlebank called "Club Cust".
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rex Banner

when you type necronauts into the transformer name generator and get "Hammerspark" a Decepticon!

Dog Deever

Off_topic of the Off_topic:
Is anyone else experiencing problems with posting onto the Zombies are Mingers thread? It just gives me the thumbs down every time. Is it my battered old second hand computer, or is the thread too long.
How long is the longest thread? Wake?

Rex Banner

Re: Urban Dead - Necronauts..........

you need to reply to the above thread, I had a similar problem, then noticed that the thread was coming up as zombies are mingers.

I've started to reply to one of the posts rather than in the "post a reply" section.
Hope this helps.

Dog Deever