Main Menu

2000ad National Signing Event!

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 August, 2012, 11:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

so we don't all get the full travelling roadshow? Shame. Though if you squeezed that many droids into Manchester's Travelling Man, you'd not get any customers in.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 August, 2012, 06:50:21 PM
so we don't all get the full travelling roadshow? Shame. Though if you squeezed that many droids into Manchester's Travelling Man, you'd not get any customers in.

Think of the TPO, the dilithium crystals canna take it Captain.
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

The London gig is getting better each day.

Current line up is - Dan Abnett • Simon Bisley • Boo Cook • Rufus Dayglo • Dave Gibbons • Clint Langley • Lee Townsend • Ben Willsher • Alec Worley • Judge Burdis

I'm actually gonna try and book the Friday night off work for this one, it'll make a change!

Dandontdare

Travelling Man don't exactly say which of the "big names now confirmed" will actually be in Manchester, but they do say: "Legendary writer, and Dredd and Strontium Dog co-creator, John Wagner will be headlining the day with a visit to Manchester"

That'll do me, lad.  :thumbsup:

COMMANDO FORCES

He did say at The Peach Tree that he was going to Manchester.

Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dandontdare on 08 August, 2012, 09:59:41 PM
Travelling Man don't exactly say which of the "big names now confirmed" will actually be in Manchester, but they do say: "Legendary writer, and Dredd and Strontium Dog co-creator, John Wagner will be headlining the day with a visit to Manchester"

That'll do me, lad.  :thumbsup:

Oh well in that case (and depending on who goes to Leeds) I might well get myself over there then. Great that its all spreading beyond London.

SmallBlueThing

I was alerted to the london one last night by a droidy-peep of my acquaintance, after somehow missing all this. Who else is going (other than judge burdis)? This all sounds like a jolly jape and it'll be nice to see some faces in september (as i wont be at the other gathering).

SBT

Large48

SBT I'll hopefully be there with a bag of shit for you.............
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

SmallBlueThing

SuperSurfer

I plan to be at the London event. Hopefully there will be a good Southers turnout like last time.

Danbo

JW at Manchester,I'm there. No bloody clue about this Travelling Man?I know FP,but not this,anyone know where abouts in Manny it is?
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Dandontdare

It's a cracking little shop and I tend to use it much more than FP these days - Dale St is just round the corner from FP. It's small, about a tenth the floorspace of FP, but just as many comics, less plastic tat, and really helpful staff. Extra thrillpower related trivia - Abigail, who works there, was the colourist on the second volume of Kingdom.

last time they had a 200ad signing (Pat Mills & Leigh Gallagher for Defoe I think) it was so rammed I walked past but didn't even try to squeeze in the door!

I'm gutted to find I'm working till 1pm that day - desperately trying to swap shifts now so I can get there in good time.

Danbo

Think I might have to risk it,hour n half on the train but fui*k it,I must get JW's sig on some Dreddd stuffs.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.