Main Menu

Sparticle Mystery

Started by Verence, 12 February, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verence

I've been watching this CBBC show set in a world where all the adults have disappeared and gangs of children  are in control.

In this week's episode the villain had two sidekicks called Rico and Dredd who wore police riot gear and helmets that covered their upper face

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

von Boom

Five years in the cubes for those juves.

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Colin YNWA

The uniforms aren't too dissimilar to those Rico and Joe wore in Origins either. Good chance.

Hope the acting in Sparticle Mystery has improved from the time I watched it with my daughter... I know, I know they are only kids but...

Verence

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 12 February, 2015, 07:35:48 PM
The uniforms aren't too dissimilar to those Rico and Joe wore in Origins either. Good chance.

Hope the acting in Sparticle Mystery has improved from the time I watched it with my daughter... I know, I know they are only kids but...

I was thinking the same about the uniforms

As for the standard of acting lets just say the likes of Mark Rylance still have nothing to worry about

Hoagy

Boigkar Groowve! In the age of Booth.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract