Main Menu

2000AD panel at Hi-Ex! 2010

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 11 June, 2011, 08:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

FINALLY, I have managed to make a start on cutting this recording up and posting it onto Youtube.
With my limited computer knowledge and time to do such things it has been a long slog but now I (after many failures) have managed to upload part one. In the next few days (hopefully) I shall sort the rest of the talk out!

Stay tuned for more updates as I kill myself doing this.

Here's part one RIGHT HERE

Dandontdare

Cool! I had no idea you'd filmed this.

COMMANDO FORCES

I was sat by myself so as not to get much background noise from around me. I think my arm wobbles a few times later on but it all came out okay in the end.

I'll be putting part two up later today (with a bit of luck) and the rest over Monday & Tuesday, as I'm off then.

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Richmond Clements

Nice one, CF!

I'll post these on the Hi-Ex blog when they're all up, if that's okay with you?

COMMANDO FORCES

That's quite alright with me Richmond, it's the natural home of the clips anyway  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Part two has just been uploaded so here are the the links for the first two parts.

PART ONE
PART TWO

El Chivo

Proudhuff

can't access this at work just now, but looking forward to this when New Huff Mansions are connected
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Just uploading part four as I type, so here are the first three links (of five) for you  :D

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE

COMMANDO FORCES

Part four now up. Last part will be up tomorrow for definate  :D

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay folks the final part is now up, so sit back and relive the whole of the 2000AD talk from last years Hi-Ex! panel.

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Despite being there, it's great to hear this again. Thanks, CF.