Main Menu

2000ad National Signing Event!

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 August, 2012, 11:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

As announced first, naturally, on Everything Comes Back to 2000ad.

All I can say is, BRISTOL SQUAXX MEET UP ANYONE?!

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Proudhuff

Wow wow and wow again!
Souterh Contingent, Nort Scrums and the Jockward Squad FALL IN!  Beer and Comic await!
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 August, 2012, 12:10:34 PM
Beer and Comic await!

Or cider in the Bristolcase. I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

Proudhuff

My I suggest:

just round the corner fi FP, reasonable priced for the middle of toon and a eclectic bunch o drinkers.

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I will be appearing at London as Judge Burdis citizens, as I was approached the other day about Judge Dredd Day. You may have a beating if you wish, just line up and I will oblige  :D

GordonR

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 August, 2012, 12:37:54 PM
My I suggest:

just round the corner fi FP, reasonable priced for the middle of toon and a eclectic bunch o drinkers.

But, meanwhile, all the cool kids will be at the Brass Monkey, which isn't the size of your living room and has a refreshing lack of folkie twats with acoustic guitars who, while sitting right next to you, have an alarming tendency to start singing without warning, forcing you to fall into a would-be respectful silence until they've finished interrupting your conversation.

Proudhuff

My arse, you just punch em! and shout louder :D
yeah, the Brass Monkey it is, it's okay except the cushions in the back room make for rising up to the bar dificult... and that Stewarts was a great boozer before it changed and...contd page 67. 
DDT did a job on me

bluemeanie

Quote from: GordonR on 03 August, 2012, 01:01:59 PM
forcing you to fall into a would-be respectful silence until they've finished interrupting your conversation.

Is anyone else having trouble picturing this?   :lol:

Anyway, Bristol one could be a laugh. Will have to check with the boss that we aren't already booked out for something that weekend but if not I reckon I'm in.

Link Prime

Nuthin for us Emerald Isle citizens Gruddamn it...
Never has an Irishman wanted a British invasion as much as I do this September.

JUDGE BURNS

I guess I will just have to attend the EDINBURGH signing...I haven't been to one since 1987 ( Milton Keyenes)!  Been working too hard all these years so will have to make some spare time to go and get some of my collection signed.  Fantastic. :D

maryanddavid

Without my brain in gear I read that as Singing event, thinking the Fox has had too much cider, I then open the thread to find a map and Tharg too, it must be true! Further reading made me feel foolish.

Colin YNWA

Fingers crossed I'll make the Leeds event. Great that they are getting out of London.

Dodsy

Depending on what "talent" are at the Leeds signing I may pop along. Would have prefered Newcastle but what can you do?
Do we know when it's being announced who will be signing where yet?
Twitter - @dodsy84

CrazyFoxMachine

Forbidden Planet's have been announced http://forbiddenplanet.com/events/2012/09/01/2000ad-day-droids-galore-london-bristol-birmingham/?utm_source=events&utm_medium=feed

"London - Dan Abnett • Boo Cook • Dave Gibbons • John Higgins • Clint Langley • Simon Spurrier

Birmingham - D'Israeli • Ian Edginton • Lee Garbett • Mark Harrison

Bristol - Mark Buckingham • Patrick Goddard • Kek-W • Dylan Teague • Rob Williams
"