Main Menu

Wanted Complete or near complete Crisis, Revolver and Deadline

Started by mattp9989, 10 August, 2017, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattp9989

Hi Everyone.
I am looking for these sets and live in the US.  I know it will be a little expensive to send over here but it's not easy to find them here so I am willing to pay the added expense of shipping.  If you have large chunks of the sets I would take them instead and try to find the missing issues other places.  Much appreciated!
Matt

matty_ae

Quote from: mattp9989 on 10 August, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
I am willing to pay the added expense of shipping

Sorry. The Royal Mail takes little responsibility once the item has left our shores do the only way to send is FedEx. What would make it more attractive would be if you arranged a courier to pick up from your end. If you offered that you could even bid on uk eBay yourself and use one of us as a drop off point.

Eamonn Clarke

I have Revolver 1-7 plus the horror special (not the romance one for some reason?)
Some newsagents marks on the cover, and #3 is a bit scuffed. Pics available if interested.

You can have them for whatever the postage costs me plus a tenner to my charity page for cancer research.
PM if interested and I'll get you a postage price

Bojay1997

I have extras of Crisis 1-10. 11, 13, 15-17 (with stickers), 18-20, 22, 23, 25-49, 54 and 55.  I'm located in the United States, so shipping would be pretty reasonable.  PM me if you're interested.  Thank you.