Main Menu

My social life problem can anyone help

Started by Cyberleader2000, 14 January, 2011, 08:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Nice one, Cyber. Ask her out and whatever the outcome make sure to inform us.

Emp

Fair play to you.

I only asked cus in my job i end up seeing strange name people have called their kids(not that yours is strange i assure you).

Princess,Precious,Godess,Missing & Merry are this months tops.

Also had a Chardonay.

And rumours of Latrine & Clamidiya (although these did appear in a list of stupid names in a paper a few years back and i haven't seen em myself)

DrRocka

For what it's worth, emp, my daughter's called Bootsy.
Never ever bloody anything ever

Emp

SmallBlueThing

Without wishing to derail Cyb's thread, mine are called Bram Vincent Helsing and Bela (pronounced, as it should be, "Bailer" with an accent on the 'e') Price Cushing.

If we'd've had a third- I dunno- Boris Chaney Shreck would probably have been in the running!  :)

SBT

Greg M.

Quote from: DrRocka on 14 January, 2011, 09:42:25 PM
For what it's worth, emp, my daughter's called Bootsy.

After Mr. Collins? Or after '...and Snudge'?

mogzilla

Quote from: Nap Normal on 14 January, 2011, 09:06:38 PM
Does anyone elses think that poor Cyber leader is being groomed?

Oh..... Just me then.

Bw Nap

what? just you grooming him? ;)

go for it cybes i missed plenty of opps growing up cos of shyness and "what if she says no" thangs... be yourself and no rohypnol

Emp

My hat (if i was wearing one) is off to you SBT as those name although different have a sense of class. I,m still trying to convince the wife to allow Loki or Morrigan into list of possible names for kids.

Emp

Like Mogzilla said.

In this case its better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

DrRocka

The great Mr. Collins, Greg. Especially for his work with James Brown.
Could have been worse - Bootsy Collins' guitarist brother is called Catfish....
Never ever bloody anything ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 14 January, 2011, 08:22:07 PM
my friend thinks that she has a crush on me but seeing as I've never even gone a date before I cannot tell so here's my 2 questions

1 is there any way to confirm if my friend is right?

2 if they are right is there any advises you lot can give

Now that I'm done embarrassing myself I think I will go hide somewhere for a few Weeks

What do you feel about her ?

Do you like her and do you chat ?

This is very important and if you dont like her or you are not looking to have a girlfriend then there is no point in meeting up but on the other hand there is nothing to lose in meeting up to find out more but there may be a reason other than that as to why she is clinging to you.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Emp on 14 January, 2011, 09:48:12 PM
My hat (if i was wearing one) is off to you SBT as those name although different have a sense of class. I,m still trying to convince the wife to allow Loki or Morrigan into list of possible names for kids.

You should've seen my wife's list! No, we went through hundreds of names before settling, as I think most people do. For a long time I was quite keen on Django Bam-Bam for our first, and Lon or Pan for our second.

People have an irrational fear of giving their children names that will result in them being bullied. The truth of the playground is that bullies will pick on kids for anything- buck teeth, a chance remark, silly hair, size, anything. Even if you call a boy "John", chances are when he's six Eastenders will feature a very camp gay serial maneater called John, and that'll be that.

SBT

Emp

I knew i'd heard that name before DrRocka, Bootsy collins bass work is second to none.

Greg M.

Quote from: DrRocka on 14 January, 2011, 09:51:09 PM
The great Mr. Collins, Greg. Especially for his work with James Brown.
Could have been worse - Bootsy Collins' guitarist brother is called Catfish....

Very cool. I am listening to Parliament as we speak...  :)

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 January, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
For a long time I was quite keen on Django Bam-Bam for our first

SBT, tell me the Django was for Franco Nero-related reasons!