Main Menu

Judge Dredd gets on to Metal Hurlant's 40th Anniversary Cover Countdown

Started by Ancient Otter, 03 January, 2015, 11:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

Can you guess which artist it is before you click on the link? Annoyingly they don't have an album set up with all the covers so you have have to go to the Timeline photos to see the rest, some NSFW.

Ghost MacRoth

Pleasantly surprised!  Thought it'd be Langley or some other muddy modern mince.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Skullmo

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 04 January, 2015, 12:20:15 AM
Pleasantly surprised!  Thought it'd be Langley or some other muddy modern mince.

What does that mean?
It's a joke. I was joking.

Ghost MacRoth

Muddy:  Unclear. Modern: erm....modern.  Mince; Scottishism for 'pish', not very good, rubbish, the usual.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Skullmo

Ahhh right, so as a wonderful artist yourself you have the right to criticise the works of other artists?

I am starting to find the arrogance of boarders who think that they have the right to run down artists, writers and editorial really offensive.

How would you like it if someone with absolutely no experience of whatever job you do went onto a public forum and started slagging you off? Not criticising your work from any technical standpoint but just saying your work was 'pish' because it just didn't match what they wanted?

It all seems a bit stupid to me really.

Woolly

QuoteCan you guess which artist it is before you click on the link? Annoyingly they don't have an album set up with all the covers so you have have to go to the Timeline photos to see the rest, some NSFW.

Ooo thats nice.
I really like how the use of colour in the background helps make the image appear more dynamic. Simple, but effective. Great cover.

ZenArcade

I can't fracking access the image as I'm down in the sticks with very basic internet. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Skullmo

Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 January, 2015, 12:39:08 PM
I can't fracking access the image as I'm down in the sticks with very basic internet. Z

It's just the titan book 1 cover

ZenArcade

ZenArcade

Got it on Barney (I think) is that the Bolland, Death as a wraith cover? Z