Main Menu

UNDT Quarter Finals Heat 3: Nemesis the Warlock vs Halo Jones

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 September, 2020, 06:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

I adore the Nemesis strip, but he's not really much of a character, is he? Just a cool design and a soundbite. Halo, by contrast, is one of the most 'real' characters Tooth has ever had.
@jamesfeistdraws

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA

This one is so close that some folks can't bring themselves to vote. I'm not sure who is winner and I'm resisting doing an early count but I think this one is close from a quick eye scan. So if you want one of thee greatest to get through get your vote in today as I'll be counting up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Arh so it wasn't quite as close as it seemed. A fantastic start from the Warlock meant that even as Halo closed things off as we went on she was never able to close that gap and so

Nemesis the Warlock

Joins his arch... well nemesis ... in the semis.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 September, 2020, 12:06:50 PM
Nemesis v Torquemada! That'll be an interesting one.

The draw is still to be done but yes it would be. Mind they're all interesting at this stage!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 September, 2020, 12:15:47 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 September, 2020, 12:06:50 PM
Nemesis v Torquemada! That'll be an interesting one.

The draw is still to be done but yes it would be. Mind they're all interesting at this stage!

True! Getting tougher to choose all the time too.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"