Main Menu

Been a member for 10 years and made a whopping 410 posts

Started by auxlen, 15 October, 2016, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auxlen

But i think i recall a post rest a while back...even so....need to chat more!

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Impressive - in that you've made such an impression with so few posts.I'd have had you down as at least a 3K man!

dweezil2

It's always been about quality over quantity!

Fuck! I ballsed that up!!!!  :lol:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

I, Cosh

Quote from: auxlen on 15 October, 2016, 04:03:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pushing on for 9K in a similar period and I'd be amazed of more than 5% had any meaningful content.
We never really die.

Hawkmumbler

I've been a member for 'counts on fingers' five years now? Blimey. Half a decade.

Woolly

QuoteDate Registered:
    19 October, 2002, 07:43:38 pm
Local Time:
    15 October, 2016, 07:23:39 pm

In four days and twenty minutes, it'll be my 14th board birthday  :o

3510 posts... s'alright I guess!

Trout

Quote from: I, Cosh on 15 October, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
Quote from: auxlen on 15 October, 2016, 04:03:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pushing on for 9K in a similar period and I'd be amazed of more than 5% had any meaningful content.

While my words ooze wisdom and intelligence.

Don't worry, Auxlen. We're happy to have you. I recognized your name and I don't know who half of these new people are.  :D

- Trout

Mattofthespurs

Nine years for me. Didn't realise it had been that long.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Eight years for me. Doesn't time fly when your having fun though most of that time was actually miserable thinking about it. ;) 
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Something Fishy

That made me check mine.  Less than 3k but I've been here 15 years this month. 

I even arrived before the Trout King did, just to get the water ready for his highness of course.

I was a wee 30 year old back then with a 3 year old at home.  How time has flown.

skurvy

Good grief. 402 posts in 13 years. I came, I lurked, I chatted a bit and then I went back to lurking.

sheridan

I've technically been a member for just over 10 years, but only really started using the forum three years ago.  This will be my 1,400th post.

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 17 October, 2016, 12:46:04 PM
I've technically been a member for just over 10 years, but only really started using the forum three years ago.  This will be my 1,400th post.

In fact, before 2013 I had only made two posts, shortly after joining.

user2000

Wow, I feel like the champion of the lurkers!

:D

This will be my 43rd post since I must have delurked to sign up to say something on 3rd October 2003 (at 5AM as well, what was I doing?) - and half of them have probably been in the last month or so since I've become more chatty (or complaining, one of the two).

I did used to hang about on IRC when it was chat night many moons ago right enough, maybe i chatted enough then, I can't remember, I'm sure chat night used to coincide with a Thursday drinking session...