Main Menu

Return to Castle Wolfenstine

Started by The Doctor Alt 8, 26 September, 2013, 05:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

Yes I know it is an old game but I haven't played it before.

I have got to the end of the tram ride after escaping the castle but I can't seem to find my contact Kessler... So I am trapped. Could the game have a fault in it because I have killed all the Nazis  ... Then replayed the section and tried talking to them to find Kessler but all that happened is me ending up dead... What am I doing wrong ?

Help am utterly frustrated.

amines2058

Not played this in years so cannot remember, but hopefully this link will help.
http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/M1L3.shtml

Dark Jimbo

Have you tried one of the 68,000 results that come up when you type 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein walkthrough' into Google...?
@jamesfeistdraws

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 26 September, 2013, 08:22:27 PM
Have you tried one of the 68,000 results that come up when you type 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein walkthrough' into Google...?

Don't be daft! To be fair, there is a games section on this site.
Lock up your spoons!

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: amines2058 on 26 September, 2013, 08:40:52 AM
Not played this in years so cannot remember, but hopefully this link will help.
http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/M1L3.shtml

Ah ha! That walkthrough is so much better than the one I was using... Thanks

The Doctor Alt 8

OK I have a problem...

I'm on mission 4 and I need to use the sniper rifle... BUT there appears to be no " target" display... Every other weapon has one ( even illogically the knife) but with the sniper rifle... Nothing... So I can't bloody aim it.. And as there are very limited ammo... I am completely stuck. What am I doing wrong?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Ok.. so there's no aiming reticle for the sniper rifle, but there is for knives? It's simple, stab those Nazis in the face!
You may quote me on that.

The Doctor Alt 8

Ha ha ha... That's a bit bloody difficult concidering that I HAVE TO take out at least a dozen Nazis from a distance to avoid alarm triggering... But thanks for providing me with the correct terminology

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Minkyboy

Go to the options menu for key set up and check what you need to do to zoom sniper rifle. Might be right mouse click, might be mouse wheel, might be a key. 
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000