Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

JOE SOAP

Steve Green

I like that a lot.

Would have to see it on someone, but the tapered bottom makes it even closer to the early Dredd helmet.

o1s1n

Woohoo, finally got something - Brain Rage!  :D

My other big collecting passion is videogames, when I saw it I knew straight away it was the prop I wanted. Delighted :)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 15 February, 2013, 11:20:48 PM
I like that a lot.

So do I. Very Spartan. Wouldn't suit the rest of the uniform though and the 'original' still seems to be the timely choice at the end of the day.

COMMANDO FORCES

I can't wait to hear about what Goaty won. He must've gone for a few items to show his love for the film. I'm betting he's keeping quiet until his parcels arrive and he can show his winnings off, as he lays on his bed surrounded by them!

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 February, 2013, 03:37:34 AM
I can't wait to hear about what Goaty won. He must've gone for a few items to show his love for the film. I'm betting he's keeping quiet until his parcels arrive and he can show his winnings off, as he lays on his bed surrounded by them!

Now you've put the image of a naked Goaty rolling around in the props on his bed. Thanks for that mental image. ;)

Spikes

Especially if he won the bed sheets and the Ma-Ma's knicker and bra set....

Fisticuffs

So long as we don't see his helmet I don't mind.

Buttonman

Gather round young children, a treat awaits. Your friendly neighbourhood Buttonman arrived home to this beauty :

Seti was clearly drawn in by the thrill power.

Many layers of packaging protected the precious object within :

It is revealed with certificate of authenticity - it's a real box.

Glovely stuff.

What treasure lies within?

The best treasure of all! Crushed up water bottles - mostly likely used by Karl and Olivia.

Real screen used prop for £71 delivered - any offers?!

A really nice item and great service from the prop store. Off to spool through my Blu-ray to get those screen grabs for my musuem - 'The REAL Cellar of Dredd's medic friend's tool box extravaganza'.

COMMANDO FORCES

Pure screen gold if ever I saw it.
We can all profess our love for DREDD but until you have something from this marvelous action fest, then you are a mere cinema goer and nothing more!
The mighty Buttonman has shown the forum that he was prepared to step up to the plate and dig deep into his pocket to purchase this beautiful piece of movie history. I'm positive it'll have the dna from Karl, Olivia and Lena all over it as well.

Trout

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 February, 2013, 01:49:59 AM
I'm positive it'll have the dna from Karl, Olivia and Lena all over it as well.

Ew.

I kept bidding on stuff then forgetting to go back to it. I suppose I didn't want it that much after all.

Sian

Prop Store would like to thank to everyone who participated in our recent DREDD auctions.

The event was a resounding success with hundreds of bidders involved from different countries all over the world. The sale received a whopping 152,711 hits across all auction items. Judge Dredd's costume alone accounted for over 15,000 of those views, and the first Lawmaster motorbike attracted 7,164 pairs of eager eyes. A total of 5,082 bids were placed throughout the two-week online event.

The British fans came out in force, taking home 131 (over half!) of the lots; our American cousins will be importing 43 lots, and the rest are winging their way to collectors in Australia, Ireland, Taiwan, Italy, Norway, Germany, France, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Canada, France and Austria.

Congratulations to the 119 lucky winners.  We hope you enjoy your well earned spoils!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm well impressed with the Brits doing the business :thumbsup:

Michaelvk

I'm pretty sure those are just manky crew bottles..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..