Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Quote from: moogie101 on 08 April, 2019, 11:21:38 AM
Just had latest delivery
41 shakara vol two
42 nemesis vol four

Plus reprint of slaine horned god to correct spine error
Well I'm glad to hear it does exist! Am yet to get anything after chasing twice.

moogie101

Quote from: Tomwe on 08 April, 2019, 01:49:49 PM
Just had latest delivery
41 shakara vol two
42 nemesis vol four

Well I'm glad to hear it does exist! Am yet to get anything after chasing twice.

To be honest I hadn't complained about it, plus I started my subscription from issue two so wasn't even expected!

The Monarch

i am dying to see whats in sin/dex vol 2 i am still holding out hope for a proper eurocrash collection

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Monarch on 09 April, 2019, 12:00:38 PM
i am dying to see whats in sin/dex vol 2 i am still holding out hope for a proper eurocrash collection

I always felt if you were going to do Eurocrash properly you should include Downlode Tales as that provides the second half of the tale in many ways.

sheridan

Just had latest delivery
41 shakara vol two
42 nemesis vol four

Hmm - as I'm away from my copy, what was the error with the Horned God?

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: sheridan on 09 April, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Just had latest delivery
41 shakara vol two
42 nemesis vol four

Spine slightly out of alignment.

Tomwe

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 09 April, 2019, 01:21:42 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 09 April, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Just had latest delivery
41 shakara vol two
42 nemesis vol four

Spine slightly out of alignment.
Got my chased copy today. My OCD is sated.

Jade Falcon

Looking forward to another Strontium Dog.  I'd still like to know just how far Rogue Trooper is going to be taken and whether there will be a compilation of Jaegir and The 86ers.  I have the latter but not the former book.

I'd also like to know just how much Invasion/Savage were getting.  Will there be any more than was in the Invasion and two Savage books already done?  I know the Invasion book was all the original Invasion, but I've seen recaps of Savage that hint at far more than has been printed.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

sheridan

Quote from: Jade Falcon on 09 April, 2019, 11:02:53 PM
Looking forward to another Strontium Dog.  I'd still like to know just how far Rogue Trooper is going to be taken and whether there will be a compilation of Jaegir and The 86ers.  I have the latter but not the former book.

I'd also like to know just how much Invasion/Savage were getting.  Will there be any more than was in the Invasion and two Savage books already done?  I know the Invasion book was all the original Invasion, but I've seen recaps of Savage that hint at far more than has been printed.

To have a complete Bill Savage collection, you'd really need Invasion! Disaster 1990 and eleven books of Savage (Thousand Year Stare was the most recent one, wasn't it?)

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Jade Falcon on 09 April, 2019, 11:02:53 PM

I think only one book of each, and that won't be enough to collect all of Savage. Most likely we'll just get the three Charlie Adlard series...
@jamesfeistdraws

The Monarch

i am guessing this book of stront out today is the last classic one with carlos art

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Monarch on 10 April, 2019, 10:12:02 AM
i am guessing this book of stront out today is the last classic one with carlos art

No, next book will have the like of Stone Killers and The Rammy.
@jamesfeistdraws

karlos

Am guessing that SD vols 7 & 8 will be The Final Solution?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: karlos on 10 April, 2019, 10:30:41 AM
Am guessing that SD vols 7 & 8 will be The Final Solution?

Vol 5 is out today and runs up to Bitch; Vol 6 will probably run up to Incident on Zeta; Vol 7 will be No-Go Job and Final Solution. The last book, however, (The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha) won't actually be 'Vol 8' - it will sit on the shelf after books 11 and 12 of the partwork as it comes chronologically last.
@jamesfeistdraws

karlos

Thanks, DJ.

So, all of Final Solution in vol 7?  Nice!