Main Menu

Carlos Ezquerra Art (Wanted)

Started by Rogue Judge, 25 October, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Long story short, I was in the process of getting a Commission from King Carlos and, like many here, am gutted with his passing. Over the past year I have started collecting 2000AD artwork/commissions (so far - three great commissions from Ian Kennedy and a classic piece from Trevor Hairsine). However, Carlos was my 'holy grail' and I would still love to get some of his art.

Since I cannot have a commission, I would like to get a page of his, preferably Strontium Dog (possibly Dredd).

(Artdroids has some - a little out of my price range [£900-£1000], and the Carlos FB page didnt work out and they have decided not to sell the artwork right now).

I'm asking that if anyone has a piece you would be interested to sell, or come across one on ebay/online, please let me know! (It will forever hang with honor on my wall - properly framed).

Thanks all.

RJ

CalHab

Have you seen this thread?:
https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=45491.0

Mark may have some Carlos art he would sell.

Rogue Judge

CalHab - thanks for the suggestion - I actually bought a cracking Hairsine piece from Mark (great seller, thanks Mark) - he did have one Carlos page for sale, but not quite what I was looking for.

Joe - thanks for the link, I'll watch this one.

I'm going to re-post this thread under 'Classifieds' - I just realized that I posted this under 'Creative Common'.  My appologies