Main Menu

2000AD ‘Art Stars’ Competition - Robo-Hunter

Started by broodblik, 23 January, 2021, 03:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

IndigoPrime

Both good, but the runner-up sneaks it for me, due to the comedy angle.

broodblik

Colin YNWA

There's defo a certain image that Matt Smith (who I think still picks these???) goes for, which is hardly surprising. I find I prefer the one that do something a little different - not that these are bad in any way shape or form - far from. So my personal favs this time are

Though I could almost imagine the reaction if that latter one appeared in the Prog! I think its wonderfully evokative of the original Sam C.

Fantastic work from all involved and can't wait to see what comes next.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 January, 2021, 12:06:30 PM

That guy won last time (with his Slaine image?), so his entry was out of the running.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 January, 2021, 12:13:52 PM
That guy won last time (with his Slaine image?), so his entry was out of the running.

Oh I didn't realise previous winners couldn't enter offcially again.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 January, 2021, 12:16:33 PM

I think they can enter, just not win.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 January, 2021, 12:17:27 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 January, 2021, 12:16:33 PM

I think they can enter, just not win.

Makes sense to mix things up.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd